Wisper wish
Wisper wish
Nighthawk156
definitely the...kid

Yeah most likely

no the neutrons.

actually the ratchets.

I have a friend who is defiantly a artsy, and she can be quite annoying,
then again everyone is annoying at times.
laurana14
I won't deny it; I'm trying not to be a Jimmy Neutron in Spanish (III) class. The class is so incredibly slow and easy for me since I come from a Spanish family, and I've corrected the professor a few times in some of the tests she issues out. I try to make it so that two people answer a question before I raise my hand. So yeah.

In Governmnet, though, I'm the opposite.
Please don't call on me. Please don't call on me. Oh my god, he's looking in my direction. Avoid eye contact. oh god, he's walking over here to ask me something. Oh s**t oh s**t ohshitshithshit...

Though Im not in government, I will say im the same way in French class with the whole: "Dont ask me anything!" attitude. xd

Timid Darling

I think it's so silly when people get angry at others for reminding teachers about homework.
I never really did any homework myself, but it shouldn't go unrecognized for those who did.

Anyway, I'd have to say the ratchets bugged me the most in high school.
We called them "stair kids" at my school, since they sat on the auditorium stairs for lunch.
They weren't allowed to sit there, and the school had to block it off with tape hundreds of times, but they did it anyway because they're such rebels.

Newbie Gaian

If Jimmy Neutron and The Quiet kid ands the artsy type had a baby= me!

6,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmm kids in my class tend to be neutrons, but it sort of depends on where you live and such. I myself is a Neutron XD

Hilarious Regular

I always hated the Jocks. All they talked about was sports and more sports. Kinda like they have nothing else to talk about. Sports 24/7. Like....shut-up already. I for one, was the quiet kid. (Although I only had like 3 friends....which was fine by me. I also had poor grades...) But after the Jocks it will probably have to be the Nonconformist. I love people who step outside the "normative box" but they want people to look at them like their freaks. Like, I get being different from others but you're kinda putting too much work in to be different. Chill out! I'm weird and happy of it but aiming for nothing but weird gets kinda annoying.
Pharaoh-Dai
I always hated the Jocks. All they talked about was sports and more sports. Kinda like they have nothing else to talk about. Sports 24/7. Like....shut-up already. I for one, was the quiet kid. (Although I only had like 3 friends....which was fine by me. I also had poor grades...) But after the Jocks it will probably have to be the Nonconformist. I love people who step outside the "normative box" but they want people to look at them like their freaks. Like, I get being different from others but you're kinda putting too much work in to be different. Chill out! I'm weird and happy of it but aiming for nothing but weird gets kinda annoying.

Ahh yes, the jocks stare . Luckily, I havent seen too many so far. But the one I see everyday happens to be my lab partner. I for one dont care to much about sports, but he feels he has to ask me questions about teams and tell me about whos gonna win such and such, etc.

Hilarious Regular

Kryptin Kills
Pharaoh-Dai

Ahh yes, the jocks stare . Luckily, I havent seen too many so far. But the one I see everyday happens to be my lab partner. I for one dont care to much about sports, but he feels he has to ask me questions about teams and tell me about whos gonna win such and such, etc.

My High School was FILLED with jocks .__. When I took geometry it was me then 900 jocks! (ok, ok probably like 6) but I'm a boy (ignore the gender of the avi. haha) and I know nothing about sports. The only thing I ever played was soccer in the 5th grade....so they always asked me about teams and who is the best player. I of course sat there like a dead fly.. It also didn't help that the homecoming queen and king was in my math class. They were both heavy into sports. Sadly, Geometry was my first class. So at 7:30 a.m. hearing nothing but sports it makes you want to bash their head onto the desk about 20 times. >,,<
Pharaoh-Dai
Kryptin Kills
Pharaoh-Dai

My High School was FILLED with jocks .__. When I took geometry it was me then 900 jocks! (ok, ok probably like 6) but I'm a boy (ignore the gender of the avi. haha) and I know nothing about sports. The only thing I ever played was soccer in the 5th grade....so they always asked me about teams and who is the best player. I of course sat there like a dead fly.. It also didn't help that the homecoming queen and king was in my math class. They were both heavy into sports. Sadly, Geometry was my first class. So at 7:30 a.m. hearing nothing but sports it makes you want to bash their head onto the desk about 20 times. >,,<

Well, for starters- at least you're another guy who doesnt know about sports, haha. But I can DEFIANTLY see how being around so many jocks can be annoying. Especially for someone like me who has very low tolerance for people in general.

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
ashash1o1
ALL of these people annoy me, besides the quiet kid.

Kawaii Trash

15,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I fall under Artsy, but everyone sees me as Quiet. (Especially in my English class.) My real friends and i are total spazzes (SRSLY D: ) The reason everyone sees me as quiet in English:

1.) My ASSIGNED SEAT is in the very last row in the corner.

2.) The people around me are idiots so i don't talk to them. (One of them is a ratchet.)

3.) I'm Asian.

I just HATE wannabes.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

I've never heard the word ratchet used before until recently as an insult. Have people actually turned a machine into slang?...
*Googles*
They have!'
*Headdesk*
People need to stop taking existing words and changing their meaning into some ridiculous slang word.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
I really hate the ratchets because their wannabes and they need to be the center of attention and popular well you know what GROW UP that's the first thing I need to say to those kind of people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff