Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so I just started and my school year and I have this science teacher and she is old.
Half a week in school we get a substitute teacher, and she is still gone! It's been a month now and she is not there. We keep getting different subs and they keep changing the subject and the chapters we work on. So I get sick for 4 days and come back and I have a D- for missing work that's he wouldn't give me. She says it's my fault and she is this young girl who is a b***h.
I don't understand, and everybody in the class has horrible grades and we get a test every other day.
Why must they put us through this hell.

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
That happened to me in the 8th grade in algebra. Well, just the grades part, actually. Our teacher ended up failing the entire class and I had to retake it in high school. It was a nightmare, and it's ******** up my entire mathematics career for the past five years.
gaBberGeneTic
That happened to me in the 8th grade in algebra. Well, just the grades part, actually. Our teacher ended up failing the entire class and I had to retake it in high school. It was a nightmare, and it's ******** up my entire mathematics career for the past five years.

Oh my god that's horrid for you. Also when the teacher was here she didn't even teach us anything! She sat around and talked about home and family.

Omnipresent Demigod

gaBberGeneTic

HDMl
████████████████████████♚█████

Oh wow, how do you fail an entire class? Either your class was severely lacking, or the teacher had no clue what she was doing.

HimeKeesho's Wife

Yeah I know, that's what happens when your original teacher is gone for weeks and we get sh*tty subs

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
V e n j i l u
gaBberGeneTic

Oh my god that's horrid for you. Also when the teacher was here she didn't even teach us anything! She sat around and talked about home and family.

Yeah mine would always talk about her wedding before and after it happened. Sometimes she would just come in and cry and not say anything to us the whole class and be moping around. Like, don't come to work if you're gonna do that!

Beloved Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
HDMI
gaBberGeneTic

HDMl

Oh wow, how do you fail an entire class? Either your class was severely lacking, or the teacher had no clue what she was doing.

She had no clue what she was doing. Sometimes she would just come in and cry (and/or yell at us) the whole time. /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff