Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
Let's stop it! i been bully all the years when i was in school

but i didnt quit i high school "the word starts with a G sorry if i cant spell" back in 2009

Dangerous Lunatic

I would just kick the piss out of anyone who tried to bully me. People shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I would rather go down fighting than bend over for someone.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Bullying is a part of life, gtf over it. I bully the s**t out of those lower on the food chain than me, and get bullied by those higher up.

I wish I could kick their s**t in, but in SoCal, you gotta fight them, their uncles, their cousins, theirs friends, their nephews, their homies, etc
Bullies need prayer. With love, you can make a bully into a friend. "He even sets a table before my enemies. He annoints my head. My cup overflows"~Psalm. I faced bullies before. I wanted to go combat style with the monsters that they are. Yet, love & guidance proved and lead me otherwise. Don't worry. They are in a lot of pain. Give a cup of water to them. In doing so, you will heap burning coals from their heads.~ Matthew

Sexy Turtle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed, I have been bullied for many many years until I turned 17, I had ENOUGH

I quit. haha.

Right now, College is, much better than Jr/High schools.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DisturbingNightmares

but i didnt quit i high school "the word starts with a G sorry if i cant spell" back in 2009

I hate bullying and fake rumors.

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
it's natural. you get bullied. you suck it up.

Toxic Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
I know it's best to suck it up, but some bully do more damge then other's.
Plus some peoplr have worster then other's and cyber bully is the same thing as bully in real life.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Chase Your Demise
I would just kick the piss out of anyone who tried to bully me. People shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I would rather go down fighting than bend over for someone.

agree
Well nice try but bullying just can't be eradicated sad But sometimes it can thxs for your efforts.... sweatdrop
DisturbingNightmares

I was never a bully in high school.

Partying Sex Symbol

You can't stop people from bullying.
People do it either because they're idiots, they have little man syndrome, or because of their personal background and where they live or currently live and how they live.

Everyone stops bullying eventually. Usually they just become a b***h though. I don't see how these kinds of people even get married. lol

I'm mostly thinking of black people. My dad was a poor black kid, eating cereal with water and picking fruit off of neighbour's trees. I don't think he bullied anyone he was just a manwhore and a trouble maker. But overall he WAS good guy. Can't say much for the rest of his family, they're very stereotypical and we just don't talk to them. I don't have a lot of family. The good ones are pretty much dead, one moved, two in the military, and one is busy with school.

Oh and I literally live in the ghetto so I'm basing this off of my experiences and family. I am not being racist so don't start with me. stare

It's just disappointing how only one turned out okay when they were all raised and slapped around by the same woman. I don't hate them (Well besides the one we got a restraining order on) but I see my black friends with their families and it's different because we only talk to my Filipino and Spanish family and the way they talk is obviously different when they get together than a black family. My best friend is black and I'm actually really jealous whenever I'm there and he family visits or something.

I'm actually a bit of a hippie, I think the world needs more peace etc, but I am also all for self defense as well. (But I'm quiet and don't have to worry too much n.n)

Dangerous Lunatic

kimono2k6
Well nice try but bullying just can't be eradicated sad But sometimes it can thxs for your efforts.... sweatdrop

Bullying can be eradicated if you learn how to fight and stand up for yourself. Once the bully knows what it feels like to have a tooth forcefully removed they'll realize.

Newbie Noob

I've always been bullied by the others. And I'm really getting sick of it. Heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff