Welcome to Gaia! ::

one flew over the cocos nest (11th Grade)

Fashionable Genius

Tessa Gray190
I loved to kill a mocking bird and the movie

omg that movie was like my favorite and twilight breaking dawn

Fashionable Genius

the books that i have read are diary of a whimpy kid ( 5th grade) twilight all books (4 th grade) and the giver (8th grade)

Desirable Gawker

Mayor Gravity
fire monkey95
great expectations and of mice and men, hated them
I don't like Great Expectations (if you're reading it now, rent the movie...it's basically like the book from what I remember) I didn't like Of Mice and Men when I read it, but looking bad, it had some really good symbolism.

Also, I hated To Kill a Mockingbird, and the movie.

Of mice and men was probably my favorite book that I had to read at school, but that might have been because I had an awesome teacher who read the book to us and made it really interesting by using different voices for each person. He also helped us see the importance in it although I didn't understand everything at the time being just a freshman, but I still liked the book regardless. Although I do agree with you to kill a mocking bird was horrible I could understand the reason we had to read it, but still didn't make up for the book being boring as s**t.
Solider Boys (6th Grade)
I hated that book. emotion_donotwant

Lonely Phantom

War of the Worlds (Eighth grade)

I don't hate it...

I never really found it appealing for some reason...
Catcher in the Rye (Sophomore Year) was terrible. It was by far the most boring thing I've ever been forced to read.
My favorite book was To Kill a Mockingbird. If you actually take the time to read it and understand it, it's really great heart

Lonely Phantom

ashash1o1
Catcher in the Rye (Sophomore Year) was terrible. It was by far the most boring thing I've ever been forced to read.

I'm actually going to read that this year... O-O

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
Probably "Of Mice and Men," and "The Catcher in the Rye."

Questionable Borg

ashash1o1
My favorite book was To Kill a Mockingbird. If you actually take the time to read it and understand it, it's really great heart
I think it has a good message, but it's still horribly written.
Hahahah!! Have fun with that razz Some people enjoy it, so don't be worried.......I just happen to be one of the many people who hated it!
Multi_Chromatic_
ashash1o1

I'm actually going to read that this year... O-O
I thought the writing was decent....the writing in Catcher in the Rye on the other hand was absolutely terrible!!!
Mayor Gravity
ashash1o1
I think it has a good message, but it's still horribly written.
Essays of E.B. White. I don't hate the guys but I don't like his book. Its not even a book its just essays put together and called a book. Plus, the are so difficult to interpret, he like uses absurdity and uses satire but the satire is not obvious at all! So its really hard to get plus he uses conceits, metaphors mixed with primarily visual imagery to make the novel virtually impossible. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff