Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Mine were A Wrinkle in Time (6th grade) and A Night To Remember (7th grade). The Chosen One (11th grade) and Death of a Salesman (11th grade).

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Mine was The Scarlet Letter (11th grade), Grapes of Wrath (11th grade), and The Road (11 grade)

Questionable Borg

Tessa Gray190
Mine was The Scarlet Letter (11th grade), Grapes of Wrath (11th grade), and The Road (11 grade)
I never had to read The Scarlet Letter (although you're the only person I've heard who didn't like it) or the Road, but I wasn't a fan of Grapes of Wrath, I forgot about that one. I read it in 11th grade also.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
I never had to read The Scarlet Letter (although you're the only person I've heard who didn't like it) or the Road, but I wasn't a fan of Grapes of Wrath, I forgot about that one. I read it in 11th grade also.

yeah, but its because I'm more into the fantasy adventure type books, like inferal devices or mortal instruments (both by the same author Cassandra Clare) or the house of night novels

Questionable Borg

Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

yeah, but its because I'm more into the fantasy adventure type books, like inferal devices or mortal instruments (both by the same author Cassandra Clare) or the house of night novels
Right now I'm reading James and the Giant Peach on my own, because I've wanted to since I was a kid, and I finally got around to it. (thank you Ebay). But, I can say, for being fantasy, I'm not a fan. Which is funny, because I read Matilda awhile back (both written by Roald Dahl) and I wasn't a fan of it either, but I love both movies, it's the only case where I like the movies more than the books.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

Right now I'm reading James and the Giant Peach on my own, because I've wanted to since I was a kid, and I finally got around to it. (thank you Ebay). But, I can say, for being fantasy, I'm not a fan. Which is funny, because I read Matilda awhile back (both written by Roald Dahl) and I wasn't a fan of it either, but I love both movies, it's the only case where I like the movies more than the books.
Well, I only like the fantasy books that have adventure and killing, I hate the romantic shizz cuz its too gushy for me

Questionable Borg

Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

Well, I only like the fantasy books that have adventure and killing, I hate the romantic shizz cuz its too gushy for me
I'll read anything, but some stuff I like more than others.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

What other books have you read? and I love how its only you and I in this convo lol

Questionable Borg

Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

What other books have you read? and I love how its only you and I in this convo lol
Right now for school I'm reading Sophocles "The Theban Plays" (King Oedipus, Oedipus at Colonus, and Antigone) if I didn't have to write a paper on them, I wouldn't bother with it. I don't like to read plays. But on my own, I'm reading James and the Giant Peach, and Made to Crave (which is for my Bible study) but after JATGP I'm going to read Wicked.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190

Right now for school I'm reading Sophocles "The Theban Plays" (King Oedipus, Oedipus at Colonus, and Antigone) if I didn't have to write a paper on them, I wouldn't bother with it. I don't like to read plays. But on my own, I'm reading James and the Giant Peach, and Made to Crave (which is for my Bible study) but after JATGP I'm going to read Wicked.
I LOVE THE BOOK AND BRODWAY SHOW OF WICKED omg its soooo amazing!!!

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
great expectations and of mice and men, hated them

Questionable Borg

Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
Mayor Gravity
Tessa Gray190
I LOVE THE BOOK AND BRODWAY SHOW OF WICKED omg its soooo amazing!!!
I've read the first few chapters of the book, the show is coming to my area in Dec (I think) but I want to read the book first, so I don't know if I'll make it to it this time.

Oh, and I'm also reading a 17 part essay by Arthur W. Pink called "The attributes of God" for my paper.

HimeKeesho's Wife

Anything in that damn English 1-2,3-4,5-6,and 7-8 books :/ Freshman through Senior year.

Questionable Borg

fire monkey95
great expectations and of mice and men, hated them
I don't like Great Expectations (if you're reading it now, rent the movie...it's basically like the book from what I remember) I didn't like Of Mice and Men when I read it, but looking bad, it had some really good symbolism.

Also, I hated To Kill a Mockingbird, and the movie.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
I loved to kill a mocking bird and the movie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers