Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squishybear93
ThatOneDude182
So. Our entire school district got laptops to use for homework and school stuff. Did anyone get any?? Are you using it right now? ( I'm actually using mine right now in school :3) Do they ban a lot of websites?

Oh that's cool, I wish my high school did that for us.

In my part of the world catholic schools have laptops and ipads and these cool touch screen things for white boards so kinder through 8th can bring electronics 2 school including phones

Questionable Borg

beef is rad
Squishybear93
ThatOneDude182
So. Our entire school district got laptops to use for homework and school stuff. Did anyone get any?? Are you using it right now? ( I'm actually using mine right now in school :3) Do they ban a lot of websites?

In my part of the world catholic schools have laptops and ipads and these cool touch screen things for white boards so kinder through 8th can bring electronics 2 school including phones
Because Elementary school kids need all that stuff.
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Squishybear93
ThatOneDude182

I heard that there had been some studies proving that you learn better by using electronics becuase of the blue light it gives off

Questionable Borg

beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Squishybear93
ThatOneDude182

I heard that there had been some studies proving that you learn better by using electronics becuase of the blue light it gives off
Source?
couple of websites i dont member there names i was just googling random things
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Squishybear93
ThatOneDude182

Source?

Questionable Borg

beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad

Source?

Hm, well...it seems very implausible that you would learn better just because of a light on a laptop.
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad

Source?

Hm, well...it seems very implausible that you would learn better just because of a light on a laptop.

i think it said something about the light waking you up and paying more attention to the screen

Questionable Borg

beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad

Source?

i think it said something about the light waking you up and paying more attention to the screen
That makes sense, in terms of the light keeping you awake, but I still don't think it makes sense in terms of learning.
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad
Mayor Gravity
beef is rad

Source?

That makes sense, in terms of the light keeping you awake, but I still don't think it makes sense in terms of learning.

Well i guess it kind of does i mean if you were too look at a white board than you wouldnt pay much attention to the stuff written on it vs. looking at a computer screen

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Fading like a D R E A M
MY school got laptops too. The government gave them all of the highschools in the entire country. I'm using mine RIGHT at this very moment. And, ALL of the laptops are the same brand - MSI. Unfortunately, they were pre-installed with some crappy Operating System named Edubuntu so a bunch of them manually changed the operating systems to Windows 7. I wish I can upgrade mine :/ My school banned facebook and other social network sites on the school's wifi thingyy... :]

All schools you say?
my school is so ratchet they are scared that smeone might steal thewm so we got ipads ipad nation ayee we got assigned an ipad for school and if u loose it ou have to pay 100 dollars for it but im not understanding why when its not even apple can it be apple first

Kawaii Noob

shinigami ryukie
Fading like a D R E A M
MY school got laptops too. The government gave them all of the highschools in the entire country. I'm using mine RIGHT at this very moment. And, ALL of the laptops are the same brand - MSI. Unfortunately, they were pre-installed with some crappy Operating System named Edubuntu so a bunch of them manually changed the operating systems to Windows 7. I wish I can upgrade mine :/ My school banned facebook and other social network sites on the school's wifi thingyy... :]

All schools you say?

Yep. From public schools, to Private schools. All schools got 'em.

Dapper Member

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
we dont have laptop we dont even have phone my school sucks crying
My school's getting Ipads ..// !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash