Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

at least for me it is. * A * it takes around 40 minutes by car to get to school in the morning, and when the school day ends, ... well that's a different matter. probably about an hour and a half until i get home. my parents don't really want me to go to my school anymore, cause it's too far away and they know i'm horrible at time management, but i'm enrolled in it solely for the art program, academics, and the clubs (over 100 clubs omg). hopefully i can manage well to show them that i shouldn't change schools! >____<

well, what about you guys? does the time that it takes to get to school & back affect you negatively?
Around 45 minutes by school bus. It takes around 30 minutes if my dad drives me to school because we don't need to be stopping for other kids. Going back home it around the same time unless there's lots of traffic, if it's raining, traffic lights, accident, some other things.
45 minutes to an hour each school day, one of the following

> Car - Subway, Subway, Bus
>Bus, Bus, Subway, Subway, Bus
> Car all the way (it's actually cheaper than transit now .___. )

Although one day I could try Train, Subway, Subway, Bus, it involves backtracking but during rushour that may even be faster (everybody goes southbound, I go northbound)
It takes me around 30 minutes to get from my house to school by foot, around 10 minutes by car. I rather enjoy walking though. c:

Barton Member

5,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
5 minutes by car rofl

Shameless Perfectionist

I'm actually only 7 minutes away by car, I can't believe people drive that far for school.

Clean Raider

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
5 minuts by car. about 20 on bus. and walking 25

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I go to university in northern California. My home is in southern California (8-9 hours away). So the only time I can go home is during the breaks.

Thieving Prophet

14,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
i go to the charter school on the other side of my district so yeah i guess it's a little far, but its only an extra 10 minutes emotion_yatta

Precious Fairy

Light Soprano
I go to university in northern California. My home is in southern California (8-9 hours away). So the only time I can go home is during the breaks.
Oh my gosh same here I'm not kidding

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
It used to be 90 minutes for me by combined walk and train ride.
I moved and live closer now so I get from my house to class in 30 minutes, again with walk and train.

Rainbow Unicorn

takes around 30-40 minutes for me as well. not much, poor those who have like an hour or more x;x

Liberal Genius

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
It's about 20 min away by car, but I'd rather go there than to the school 5 min away.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

2 hours to my school bitchezzz LOOL
I just walk to school, I only live a block away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff