Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tell the RA or Talk to her?

Tell that RA!!!! Screw her she totally broke the agreement!!! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Talk to her first... you do live with her technically 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 >

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I thought she was cool... then her boyfriend started to spend the night on some weekends or she would go home for the weekends leaving me all alone by myself (I've just recently gotten to the point of hanging out with people outside of class) and for some reason, this weekend, she felt that it didn't matter if I was in the room or not. Now, keep in mind, that we have a roommate agreement at our dorms (fairly certain every dorm does). Part of the agreement is that one shall not have coitus or any sexual interaction while one's roommate is in the room. The bathroom, even though there is a door, I would count as part of the room... so yea. Should I tell the RA or try talking to her first?

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
If you think there's a good reason to continue sharing a room with her, then talk to her first.

If there isn't, cut your losses and tell your RA. Then consider transferring to a new room/dorm.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
If you think it'd do any good to ask her to cut it out then I would try talking to her first. Mention if she doesn't, you'll be taking the situation to the RA. Otherwise I'd try to handle it.

Sparkly Lunatic

There is a simple solution to this problem.

Next time your roommate is having sex in the bathroom,
walk in and ask to join them.

Ice-Cold Informer

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMl
Time Waits For No One

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Just tell an official, first talk to her and if shes doesn't comply, you know what to do.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Don't gotta be a real messed up person, just talk to her first.

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
THeSLuSH
There is a simple solution to this problem.

Next time your roommate is having sex in the bathroom,
walk in and ask to join them.

OMG you can do that for me. Just come on over rofl

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

Ooh Fawk You
Shoot her

i agree
the only way you're going to solve your problems is to get violent

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Bishiglomper
If you think it'd do any good to ask her to cut it out then I would try talking to her first. Mention if she doesn't, you'll be taking the situation to the RA. Otherwise I'd try to handle it.

I just emailed the RA. I just told my RA the situation and asked her what I should do. I feel like it wouldn't do any good because of her bf.

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yerosh
Ooh Fawk You
Shoot her

i agree

well one of my friends suggested I just hit her on the head...

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
theEmocarebear
If you think there's a good reason to continue sharing a room with her, then talk to her first.

If there isn't, cut your losses and tell your RA. Then consider transferring to a new room/dorm.

I mean I like her in terms of being a roommate when we're just hanging out... but she's also the only person other than my cousin and one of my friends that I've hung out with up here. I may be a little dependent on her, but I am fixing that by making new friends... ughhhhhhhhhh this whole situation just sucks. Plus it's a nice setup in this dorm because we share our own private bathroom. That's important lol

Ice-Cold Informer

Elvan Shigure
Yerosh
Ooh Fawk You
Shoot her

i agree

well one of my friends suggested I just hit her on the head...
not good enough, A bullet in the head solves everything heart

Dangerous Lunatic

b***h ******** up the agreement, b***h pay the price. Hope the sex was worth it!

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chase Your Demise
b***h ******** up the agreement, b***h pay the price. Hope the sex was worth it!

Oh did I mention they broke the toilet seat lid too? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces