Welcome to Gaia! ::

THeSLuSH
NeverGrowOld
that special panda
i just think if i get a single C in high school my whole college future is ruined

Don't worry its not. Your "permanent record" high school grades and even Juvenal criminal history don't follow you to adulthood. Let your hair down once in a while, no one cares if you were valedictorian in high school when you get to college.

This is extremely true, and in retrospect, I wish I would have not taken HS so seriously.

Yeah I was a total square I honestly believed that one hit from a joint and you were one of the bad kids. In my own little mind Reefer Madness just may have been true. I'm not saying go do drugs, or stop showing up, but in high school you can afford a bad grade, you have plenty of time to pad it. In college not so much. Just consider for one day being a less the perfect student and having a once in a lifetime experience.

Devoted Hunter

Just pretend it's the paper or homework that decides the rest of your life.

Shy Noob

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Perfect Combo
Just pretend it's the paper or homework that decides the rest of your life.

I have enough anxiety over it being normal homework xD

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Remembernig that my application for Stanford and U of Penn are due soon.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I usually say to myself "Just get it done, and do it well. It'll help you later in the long run. You won't live the same way as you grew up anymore."

And with college... OMG IDK WHERE TO START AND I'M A SENIOR HELP~!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible Regular

8,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I usually have instrumental music going on in the background, softly, and give myself a set condition when doing it, such as "Read this many pages" or "Do this many problems" and then take a quick break to get your mind off of it. Fifteen minutes is usually good enough for me, but if I have plenty of time (say during a weekend) I'll allot myself thirty to forty-five minutes of break, then get back to it, and repeat the same condition.

Also, tell yourself that the sooner the work is done, the more time there is to play games and slack off to your heart's content.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff