Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sup guys, so, my school has some pretty simple and easy to follow rules, then it has some rather ridiculous rules that I personally like, that are never enforced.
So, my question to you guys is, what rules in your school do you find bollocks, and what one do you really like, or like that they aren't enforced.

One really lame rules we have is that if you're late to one of your classes you get 15 minutes in the gym at lunch, if you're late to that, after school for an hour. It really sucks since nothing ever get's done in the first 5 minutes, and I'm always late to first period.
Some of the rules shouldn't even be in there. If you went to my school if a teacher is like 15 or 20 minutes late well be able to leave the classroom. That was going to happen to me twice. But both failed because of some person either told the office that there was no teacher or that another p.e. teacher came to tell that the sub was going to be running a few minutes late. Kind of funny for the p.e. one that a guy in my class pointed the sub into the wrong direction.
Another rule I like is that if we have three tests the last teacher that told us we have to go arrange another day to take it.
There are some rules that are enforced but you know how most people are. For undershirts we're only suppose to have a white undershirt on. But of course some of us where other types of colors. Another dumb rule we can't wear filp flops at any time, any like slip on type of shoes e.g. like the athletic type.But my friend over the last few years has always warn flip flops and only got caught once and the teacher just to not wear them again.But she's still wearing them. Oh you can only be sick for I'm mixing up the numbers its either six or eight absences.If it gets more it's like 10% off from all the classes you are taking. And then it gets much worse after that. You could also have a Saturday in school detention for a whole hour. But they're are excused absenses. And they decided for this new school year for the high school to start late every wednesday. The sad part about it is that we still have to wake up at the usual time. And this 45 minutes before school starts we basically do anything. There's a lot in the student handbook that is now online.
No one likes there schools rules lol. pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces