Detention Attendance

Here! 0.22175732217573 22.2% [ 53 ]
I'm not here. 0.22594142259414 22.6% [ 54 ]
Present. 0.10460251046025 10.5% [ 25 ]
What did someone say my name? 0.44769874476987 44.8% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Normal Student

From what I gather, Kikimaesue had held a tantrum over her friend being told he couldn't carry the instrument all around school during the day. The teacher was just pointing out that it could be easily broken, not to mention a distraction to students, but Kikimaesue took it the wrong way and figured that her friend was being targeted by the teacher and then proceeded to beat the teacher with that bear of hers.

Original Gaian

20,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
  • Timid 100
happysugarhunny
From what I gather, Kikimaesue had held a tantrum over her friend being told he couldn't carry the instrument all around school during the day. The teacher was just pointing out that it could be easily broken, not to mention a distraction to students, but Kikimaesue took it the wrong way and figured that her friend was being targeted by the teacher and then proceeded to beat the teacher with that bear of hers.

Happysugarhunny had a little too much sugar one day.... decided it would be a good idea to open 1000 pixie stix dump them all into her back back and proceed to throw handfuls of it on people whilst running around the school and pronouncing, "Magical pixie dust! Everyone can fly!"

iMimic's Wife

Sparkly Fairy

7,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Autumn painted the inside and the outside of the school with graffiti, which was very artistic but was sadly soon painted over. gonk

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've always been a trouble child. In kindergarden i was in time out a lot cuz i never shut up. 1st grade i had reccuss detintion because i picked on this boy. 2nd grade i picked flowers i mean who gets in trouble for that. 3rd i never did my hw so thats where that came from.4th i never shut up and i fought and same with 5th. 6th i never did work. 7th i was mean to this girl all year, and 8th hurt this guy for smacking my butt

Fluffy Kitten

15,400 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xo-hurricane-ox started a food fight

Shameless Perfectionist

mai ryu123, due to some unforeseen circumstances ate all the free candy in the candy jar and caused the school to go into lockdown. The teachers never hand out that candy, with the now hulkifed mai rampaging through the school we know why.

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
ellajoy245 was caught making out on the teachers desk
Heis2000 was caught pranking the principals office.
Evil Princess Yuki Flooded the bathroom and put needles on the teachers chair. biggrin

Shameless Perfectionist

brokenapocalypse was caught impersonating a senior citizen and eating spray cheese in a no spray cheese zone.

10,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
ellajoy245 was messing around in the labs and combined a fetal pig with some crazy crap from the biology fridge to make a zombie pig school staff couldn't catch... as a prank. That's $3000 worth of destroyed school property.

Shameless Perfectionist

Elaethyr for reading the teacher's mind during a test and blurting out their thoughts.
ellajoy245 unleashed a hundred frogs on the library during lunch.

Beloved Lunatic

Scarecrow Masquerade read five chapters of Fifty Shades of Grey over the school's intercom system.

Nuff' said.

Greedy Fatcat

laurana14 got into a fight with a cheerleader. (Stuck-up chick deserved it.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff