Welcome to Gaia! ::

My school isn't the greatest, which is why I often search the internet for information and read :3

2,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
Thanks for posting!!! Please donate if you can!!!! I'm really poor and I only have 100 coins while some people have alot.

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100
ill say 7/10 : -sighs- i dont really like it

Lonely Seeker

AwesomeAbbey13
My school is awesome except for the fact that we have to change into our gym shorts if our shorts are 2 short razz .
my school so far seems pretty normal and boring...i just sit there and do my work, dont even talk, thats all my day is... gonk

Salty Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I love my school when they aren't trying to suck out every penny to my name, my blood, my future first born child, my arms and legs - did I mention they never stop grabbing for money? Higher education is expensive.

Dangerous Cultist

my school is poor ...
Pretty awesome

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mine's okay. I mean, I don't like a lot of the other kids, and the way the building is designed is pretty stupid, but I'm allowed to have my iPod and a bottle of water with me. And we get to take our bags everywhere, so we never have to use our lockers

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
My school is gay, just last week some teacher got arrest for having sexual contact with a student!!!
eh mine is ok i guess

Beloved Vampire

The teachers at my school suck at their jobs, and when they give us a study guide a whole different thing is on the test....

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
my schools not bad... apparently our proms so great people come from all over the state to go XD

2,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
school sux

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items