Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Snowflake

D: poor trees there families are being killed to torture kids and what worst is after its just thrown away

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Snowie-Fox
D: poor trees there families are being killed to torture kids and what worst is after its just thrown away

lol cry sooo true!! crying poor trees!!

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
I told that to my math teacher last year.
She'd give us homewrk every night, and I was tired of doing it, so I told her that in class one day while she asked me where my homework was, and I said "I didn't do it. It's cruel to the environment to kill all of those trees just for one class."
I was sent to the office for talking back.
They almost called my mom.
But after that, the teacher left me alone about my tinny handwriting so it was cool.
I Hatee Homework! -.-

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
HatelessHeart
She'd give us homewrk every night, and I was tired of doing it, so I told her that in class one day while she asked me where my homework was, and I said "I didn't do it. It's cruel to the environment to kill all of those trees just for one class."
But after that, the teacher left me alone about my tinny handwriting so it was cool.

wow thats cool blaugh ninja i wouldnt have te guts to do that!
agreed with sparkle1200. biggrin More people would recycle if they were given at least 5 bucks if they recycle JKJK sweatdrop
we need oxygen.
oxygen comes from our trees.
when we cut down trees for paper, our oxygen level decreases.
homework kills people (indirectly)

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
ikutofan61
we need oxygen.
oxygen comes from our trees.
when we cut down trees for paper, our oxygen level decreases.
homework kills people (indirectly)

lol sooo true!! rofl

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
sparkle1200
HatelessHeart

A lot of people told me that when they found out.
But the truth is, I'm both shameless and honest, so I tend to get myself in a lot of trouble 3nodding

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
HatelessHeart
sparkle1200
HatelessHeart

But the truth is, I'm both shameless and honest, so I tend to get myself in a lot of trouble 3nodding

lol im kindof shy wen it comes to people i dont really know like teachers so i wouldnt be able to do that but wen it comes to my friends and family they wish i was shy with them lol biggrin

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
sparkle1200
HatelessHeart
sparkle1200
HatelessHeart

lol im kindof shy wen it comes to people i dont really know like teachers so i wouldnt be able to do that but wen it comes to my friends and family they wish i was shy with them lol biggrin
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I used to be like that, but I'm a social creture at heart, so I got over it eventually owo
i just dont do it!

that way no trees die coz of me mrgreen

and the teachers when they give us are homework every 3 months they dont care if we give it in lol
This is why teachers should not assign homework, and if so, use a computer. Or do it in class.

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i hate homework! im usually too busy to do it

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
xx EdGe 0f DaRkNeSs xx
i just dont do it!

that way no trees die coz of me mrgreen

and the teachers when they give us are homework every 3 months they dont care if we give it in lol

i want good grades so of couse im going to do it!! stare rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces