Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

am i the only home schooler on gaia, dammit! yeah, i go to villagehome, witch is a type of home schooling, BUT STILL crying
otaku909
am i the only home schooler on gaia, dammit! yeah, i go to villagehome, witch is a type of home schooling, BUT STILL crying

I wouldn't want to be home schooled, just because I'm home way too much as it is. I get more done when I'm away from home.

Vampire

If you don't enjoy being homeschooled, you should look into an alternative. You're going to need the social skills when you graduate, and you polish those when you're in school. It would also help minimize the shock of college.

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
i used to do homeschool. then my grades bombed and my parents through me into real school halfway through the year and i have to walk 2 miles to school every day.
stayinthestudio
If you don't enjoy being homeschooled, you should look into an alternative. You're going to need the social skills when you graduate, and you polish those when you're in school. It would also help minimize the shock of college.

I tried to use that logic on a homeschooler before. They flipped out on me which made me lol and proved my point.

Blessed Phantom

cool, cool. everyones being a bastered. not that cyber bullying isnt fine. crying

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Home school kids are weird.

Sublime Creature

um... lol

I remember one of my friends was home-schooled until he came to my high school in sophomore year. He was so upset about not getting an "A" in math. Then my teacher (and the class) told him that getting the grade was not that important...the goal is learning the material.
the point is...WHYUNOTINSCHOOL??? emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

HimeKeesho's Wife

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
otaku909
cool, cool. everyones being a bastered. not that cyber bullying isnt fine. crying

I don't believe that they are actually bullying you, maybe teasing. But as a teacher I'm a little concerned about your grammar. How accurate is the homeschooling site that you're at?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff