• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
inb4 date gets run over.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
It's weird thinking that it's been over 2 years since I've attended highschool....

Rainbow Fatcat

~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
It's weird thinking that it's been over 2 years since I've attended highschool....

Ha, same here! cat_lol

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~

Ha, same here! cat_lol
My brother was just saying that he can't believe he'll be graduating next year and I was all.... User Image

Rainbow Fatcat

~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~

Ha, same here! cat_lol
My brother was just saying that he can't believe he'll be graduating next year and I was all.... User Image
Haha. My brother is two years younger and he's starting college. Oh, I feel old. xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~

Ha, same here! cat_lol
Haha. My brother is two years younger and he's starting college. Oh, I feel old. xD
Ack, next year is gonna suck so bad, my brother, my cousin, and my friend are all graduating so that's three boring a** graduations I'm gonna have to attend XP

Rainbow Fatcat

~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~

Ha, same here! cat_lol
Ack, next year is gonna suck so bad, my brother, my cousin, and my friend are all graduating so that's three boring a** graduations I'm gonna have to attend XP
Oh, yeah. I don't like being or attending graduations. It's boring for everyone. D:

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~

Ha, same here! cat_lol
Oh, yeah. I don't like being or attending graduations. It's boring for everyone. D:
During my college grad, I got entranced by the sign language lady...it was hypnotic I swear.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
I'm in high school, too, and home coming was yesterday.

I skipped, went to a show with like five local bands, and moshed. .w.

Fun was had, until I woke up with a charlie horse afterwards. Now everything sucks. .n.

Rainbow Fatcat

~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
During my college grad, I got entranced by the sign language lady...it was hypnotic I swear.
Oh, I learned a few signs but I forgot most of them. sad

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
crackerlover
~I+Am+The+Kreeper~
Oh, I learned a few signs but I forgot most of them. sad
I only remember the alphabet and pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff