Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if a girl/guy likes you at school and he/she askes you to go down to lunch with her?

Go down with him/her 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 84 ]
Slap him/Punch her 0.0068027210884354 0.7% [ 1 ]
Say "GET THE FCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AZZHOLE" 0.074829931972789 7.5% [ 11 ]
Run away without saying anything and ignore him/her 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 13 ]
Go down with him/her and say you like him/her 0.25850340136054 25.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
It all happened around a month ago. It was my opening day to school, which I went to school. And, I mostly help girls. And one day, I saw Isabella (my classmate) was being bullied by Calvin, and I stopped Calvin and pulled Isabella aside. After a few days later, Isabella ran to me and said "Xacher!! Help me punch Clement! He tried to touch my private!!" And I was like: What the hell!? And I just ran and scold Clement and after a month of things like that, this really happened. It was at Lunch Time. I went back to my classroom after going to other rooms for other classes. I was putting my books back into my bag, and then the thing really happened. "Xacher," said Isabella sweetly. "What?" I said. "Can ya.. please go down with me to the cafeteria for lunch? My other friends aren't coming with me..." she said sweetly again. "WHAT THE HELL AGAIN!!" I thought.. After going down, I came back up. Then, Doris (my classmate again) said Isabella likes me and I was like WTF!!

What should I do..!!!??? Help!!

I WILL AWARD 100K TO THE GIRL/GUY THAT GIVES ME BEST CHOICE!!

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xacher
It all happened around a month ago. It was my opening day to school, which I went to school. And, I mostly help girls. And one day, I saw Isabella (my classmate) was being bullied by Calvin, and I stopped Calvin and pulled Isabella aside. After a few days later, Isabella ran to me and said "Xacher!! Help me punch Clement! He tried to touch my private!!" And I was like: What the hell!? And I just ran and scold Clement and after a month of things like that, this really happened. It was at Lunch Time. I went back to my classroom after going to other rooms for other classes. I was putting my books back into my bag, and then the thing really happened. "Xacher," said Isabella sweetly. "What?" I said. "Can ya.. please go down with me to the cafeteria for lunch? My other friends aren't coming with me..." she said sweetly again. "WHAT THE HELL AGAIN!!" I thought.. After going down, I came back up. Then, Doris (my classmate again) said Isabella likes me and I was like WTF!!

Stop helping all the time! She likes you because of that!!!! Or just tell her you don't like her or introduce her to one of your friends

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
lookintomyredeyes
Xacher

Stop helping all the time! She likes you because of that!!!! Or just tell her you don't like her or introduce her to one of your friends

...That's my style and I can't change it though... ._. Besides, she's the most prettiest girl in the whole class..

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xacher
lookintomyredeyes
Xacher

...That's my style and I can't change it though... ._. Besides, she's the most prettiest girl in the whole class..

Then, talk to her and see if you like her for her soul.
If you like her play hard to get and if you dont try not to get her hopes up.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Psh, then ask her out.
If she says no then maybe it's just a friendly bond.
Usually when a girl says things in a sweet, gentle voice, that means she wants something. (:
What grade are you in, anyway?

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
P h l u f f e h
Psh, then ask her out.
Usually when a girl says things in a sweet, gentle voice, that means she wants something. (:

my grade is S5, which im 16.

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Xacher
P h l u f f e h
Psh, then ask her out.

my grade is S5, which im 16.

and because i study in hong kong so the grades will be a little different from the US.

and the something i think is.. she wants me? rofl..

2,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
First of all if you like her back, go with her. Try to keep your cool and just chill, if she seems like a nice person go with her. If she acts wierd and not cool just tell her your not ready or like just say it's not right.
smile
now weres my 100k?

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
This is simple.
You say she's pretty.
Then see if there's something deeper than looks.
Maybe your friendship will turn into a relationship.
&&if she doesn't like you like that then continue to help her.
But, not as often as you do...make up an excuse like "sorry, it's not my place ..." or something.
And if she does like you then that's fantastic news for both of you.
And if she's always asking for help but, never tries to hang out with you other besides for help then she's a user. If that's the case drop her like a hot rock.
Tell her you don't appreciate her taking advantage of you and that's indecent of her.
I hope this helps you out alot c:
Sincerely, a 16 yr old girl in the same situation lol c:

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh && please visit my mega thread goal for gold, help, and just a good time to get this off your mind ...:
link:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/word-games-and-others/would-you-rather-game-d-play-chat-gold/t.66204429/
You can talk there about your problem or post your link here for more help...

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
so im trying to help u...just go out wth her godshe likes u,and u said shes pritty sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo go the ******** out wth her dude smile

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
SunniBearz22
This is simple.
You say she's pretty.
Then see if there's something deeper than looks.
Maybe your friendship will turn into a relationship.
&&if she doesn't like you like that then continue to help her.
But, not as often as you do...make up an excuse like "sorry, it's not my place ..." or something.
And if she does like you then that's fantastic news for both of you.
And if she's always asking for help but, never tries to hang out with you other besides for help then she's a user. If that's the case drop her like a hot rock.
Tell her you don't appreciate her taking advantage of you and that's indecent of her.
I hope this helps you out alot c:
Sincerely, a 16 yr old girl in the same situation lol c:

thanks for the tip. and i have made a update to my forum, which is the chance forum, and ur in the 1st place. u need to keep giving me ideas to get to 100k at the 31st janurary, 2011.

~Chance List~
1.SunniBearz22
2.Awesomeabbey13
3.P h l u f f e h
4.lookintomyredeyes
5.DEAR 3mblen
6.None
7.None
8.None
9.None
10.None

10 lucky winners will win 100k. if they keep on giving me ideas till 31st janurary, 2011, they will. u can also have a chance to get 100k!

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
you should really get to know her, if you dont like her, just let her go softly, not like "NO WAY! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU?!" be all nice and calm, like "I'm sorry, i dont like you like that, I like you as a friend." and then ask her if you guys could still be friends, this has happened to me before, and if you say this, it should work, just remember to say "no" softly.
-amosandcosmo319 heart
but if you like her, why are you posting this question?!?!

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
amosandcosmo319
you should really get to know her, if you dont like her, just let her go softly, not like "NO WAY! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU?!" be all nice and calm, like "I'm sorry, i dont like you like that, I like you as a friend." and then ask her if you guys could still be friends, this has happened to me before, and if you say this, it should work, just remember to say "no" softly.
-amosandcosmo319 heart
but if you like her, why are you posting this question?!?!

the problem is i don't know do i like her or not and idk wat to do now..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff