Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if a girl/guy likes you at school and he/she askes you to go down to lunch with her?

Go down with him/her 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 84 ]
Slap him/Punch her 0.0068027210884354 0.7% [ 1 ]
Say "GET THE FCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AZZHOLE" 0.074829931972789 7.5% [ 11 ]
Run away without saying anything and ignore him/her 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 13 ]
Go down with him/her and say you like him/her 0.25850340136054 25.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
aww if Isabella has a crush on you thats really special!!! if she really likes you then you should like her too biggrin she seems like an awesome girl maybe one-in-a-million..... idk but you should really ask her out on a date or somethin' biggrin biggrin

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Cliff Hanger4
Dont do it girls have cooties!

LMFAO
Xacher
It all happened around a month ago. It was my opening day to school, which I went to school. And, I mostly help girls. And one day, I saw Isabella (my classmate) was being bullied by Calvin, and I stopped Calvin and pulled Isabella aside. After a few days later, Isabella ran to me and said "Xacher!! Help me punch Clement! He tried to touch my private!!" And I was like: What the hell!? And I just ran and scold Clement and after a month of things like that, this really happened. It was at Lunch Time. I went back to my classroom after going to other rooms for other classes. I was putting my books back into my bag, and then the thing really happened. "Xacher," said Isabella sweetly. "What?" I said. "Can ya.. please go down with me to the cafeteria for lunch? My other friends aren't coming with me..." she said sweetly again. "WHAT THE HELL AGAIN!!" I thought.. After going down, I came back up. Then, Doris (my classmate again) said Isabella likes me and I was like WTF!!

What should I do..!!!??? Help!!

I WILL AWARD 100K TO THE GIRL/GUY THAT GIVES ME BEST CHOICE!!

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i think u shod get to kno her a bit more, if u already dont. or, umm, myb start talking to her more n myb, just myb u too might start liking her (:
its also rlly sweeet wen someone likes u hahah
(if someone already said this, sry not taking ur ideas i just cbf reading all the replies ;D )
hope this helps

♡

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
oh my gosh

Enduring Phantom

Well you like her and she obviously loves you, so i think you should go for it. This is the teen years darling, you will never know what you want and don't want in a relationship if you don't try dating different types of people. Test the waters while you're young (you're the perfect age right now to start dating and seeing what you are looking for an a girl), it doesn't have to be a super serious relationship either. Just something fun for the two of you.
All in all I guess what I'm saying is don't worry about it, chances are you aren't going to marry each other. High school is a time when you are supposed to experiment. Even if it doesn't work, you can look back and say "Well I liked how she was (x), but it didn't work because I couldn't deal with (y) anymore." and so on, so the next time you can make a better choice if it doesn't work. After all, relationships require experience, sieze the chance to learn.

Best of luck to you my dear,
Karyu

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
LOL~ this is soooooo cute~ whee if shes pretty n u have feelings for her then u should make a choice, or do u have someone tat u love or like, if its not then why dont u go out with her for a time being and if shes not going well with u then u should break up with her... its good experience to have with it... its not tat bad... unless shes a loner... ninja

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
Xacher
II Bunnie Die II
Xacher
II Bunnie Die II
Xacher
It all happened around a month ago. It was my opening day to school, which I went to school. And, I mostly help girls. And one day, I saw Isabella (my classmate) was being bullied by Calvin, and I stopped Calvin and pulled Isabella aside. After a few days later, Isabella ran to me and said "Xacher!! Help me punch Clement! He tried to touch my private!!" And I was like: What the hell!? And I just ran and scold Clement and after a month of things like that, this really happened. It was at Lunch Time. I went back to my classroom after going to other rooms for other classes. I was putting my books back into my bag, and then the thing really happened. "Xacher," said Isabella sweetly. "What?" I said. "Can ya.. please go down with me to the cafeteria for lunch? My other friends aren't coming with me..." she said sweetly again. "WHAT THE HELL AGAIN!!" I thought.. After going down, I came back up. Then, Doris (my classmate again) said Isabella likes me and I was like WTF!!

What should I do..!!!??? Help!!

I WILL AWARD 100K TO THE GIRL/GUY THAT GIVES ME BEST CHOICE!!

Well how do you feel about her?

shes quite nice and the most crazy thing is yesterday. it was lunch time again, and she pulled me aside which no 1 can c us and she kissed me and said baby i luv u WTF

Okay well you've been kissed by the girl but you think she's a total freak...
I think you should just be forward with her and tell her the truth....unless she's ur type xD

well i GUESS shes my type though .______________________________.

xD Lmao
Well then i think you should be the one thinking about it.
This is your situation and i think that you should think about
it yourself. If anyone (including me) gave you advise i dont
think it would be asright as what you actually think
of her yourself. So actually think about it ^^
(Oh and tell me what your answer is okkie??)

Wealthy Capitalist

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
basically,
your a good guy- all girls like that, i do too
you help other people- that's a major thumbs up for most people
you can control all those bullies at school- that's just wonderful, I'd love to have you in my school man.
the girl is pretty- then your lucky
the girl is vulnerable- she needs a guy to protect her

so for the advice, you should try going out with her, in a friendly way. Don't go "No, i don't want to go out with you." A friendly date is fine, and you should try to know her even more. If someday you'll realize that she's the girl for you, then go out with her. If you guys aren't compatible, then let her go slowly. Tell her that you guys aren't fit for each other, but tell it to her in a friendly manner. Girls get broken easily.

So i've read that she also have kissed you in public and told you that she loves you. You should also tell her to slow down, you guys are still in high school/middle school (whatever it is). Lots of things are going to happen, teen age years are full of drama.

I guess that's it. good luck with you and isabella. hope that things would go fine.

biggrin
do not be afried of her she thinkes of u like a good frenid who cares about her.if you think she is pretty u must plan things carefuly be nice , hear wat she has to say and make sure that she know that u will aways be there
Believe it or not this is pretty easy to answer; if you like her you should tell her, but if you don't let her down easy and make sure she knows that your still her friend. If she was ever a friend to you in the first place it might take some time, but she will eventually get over it and you guys can still be friends, if she acts like she can never get over it, then she wasn't your friend to begin with and you shouldn't worry about it.
You shouldn't be so surprised she likes you since you're so nice to her. You probably give her more (nice) attention than any other guys. If you don't like her, then let her down easily. You don't want to piss her off, but you don't want to let her think she still stands a chance. Tell her you want to focus on school or you have a lot going on in your life right now and can't be in a relationship. Or tell her you don't feel like you know her well enough to take the next step, but you still think she's cool and would like to be friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff