Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if a girl/guy likes you at school and he/she askes you to go down to lunch with her?

Go down with him/her 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 84 ]
Slap him/Punch her 0.0068027210884354 0.7% [ 1 ]
Say "GET THE FCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AZZHOLE" 0.074829931972789 7.5% [ 11 ]
Run away without saying anything and ignore him/her 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 13 ]
Go down with him/her and say you like him/her 0.25850340136054 25.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Good news!

New Chance list! If your name is on the Chance List, you may win 100k right away!!

~Chance List~
1.SunniBearz22
2.Awesomeabbey13
3.P h l u f f e h
4.lookintomyredeyes
5.DEAR 3mblen
6.cliford2244
7.None
8.None
9.None
10.None

Keep posting ideas till 31st Janurary, 2010! You may get 100k right away!!

Lonely Seeker

Xacher
It all happened around a month ago. It was my opening day to school, which I went to school. And, I mostly help girls. And one day, I saw Isabella (my classmate) was being bullied by Calvin, and I stopped Calvin and pulled Isabella aside. After a few days later, Isabella ran to me and said "Xacher!! Help me punch Clement! He tried to touch my private!!" And I was like: What the hell!? And I just ran and scold Clement and after a month of things like that, this really happened. It was at Lunch Time. I went back to my classroom after going to other rooms for other classes. I was putting my books back into my bag, and then the thing really happened. "Xacher," said Isabella sweetly. "What?" I said. "Can ya.. please go down with me to the cafeteria for lunch? My other friends aren't coming with me..." she said sweetly again. "WHAT THE HELL AGAIN!!" I thought.. After going down, I came back up. Then, Doris (my classmate again) said Isabella likes me and I was like WTF!!

What should I do..!!!??? Help!!

I WILL AWARD 100K TO THE GIRL/GUY THAT GIVES ME BEST CHOICE!!
well...*sigh* while she may just like u because u hav helped you out a lot, if u think she likes you, i would observe for more proof, if its obvious, then you choose, stay friends(if u are) or go up another level...be wary about what ppl say to you, you nevr know whos lying...if u like her, then u should, after observing, ask her out, if it turns out she doesnt like you in that way, either go to being friends, or whatever else happens from there...

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
so xacher i think u should think about it...just take the time to think of her qwolitys and if u would make a good couple...then think if u like her or not if u do go down wth her if not just be close friends smile

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
detictive 100

wat u mean?

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
detictive 100

wat u mean again?

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
you should say if you like her ilike you and you want to go on a date some time i wold do that
She's obviously one of those girls who falls easily. Ignore her. Or best of all, tell her you don't feel the same and how she fell for you in the first place.

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
cliford2244's avatar emo-tacoXD's avatar xXsexy_shanyXx's avatar Xx II -R3n- II xX's avatar uber sexy chick's avatar koyru12's avatar
ikr wtf is he talkin about lol xd

Lonely Seeker

Xacher
amosandcosmo319
you should really get to know her, if you dont like her, just let her go softly, not like "NO WAY! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU?!" be all nice and calm, like "I'm sorry, i dont like you like that, I like you as a friend." and then ask her if you guys could still be friends, this has happened to me before, and if you say this, it should work, just remember to say "no" softly.
-amosandcosmo319 heart
but if you like her, why are you posting this question?!?!

the problem is i don't know do i like her or not and idk wat to do now..
do u have any feeling when u see her thats different from the other girls? would ur heart break if you saw her kissing another guy? do you feel nervous around her?(which might explain why you cant decide yet) all these could mean that u like her...

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Guardian of my soul
Xacher
amosandcosmo319
you should really get to know her, if you dont like her, just let her go softly, not like "NO WAY! WHY THE HELL SHOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU?!" be all nice and calm, like "I'm sorry, i dont like you like that, I like you as a friend." and then ask her if you guys could still be friends, this has happened to me before, and if you say this, it should work, just remember to say "no" softly.
-amosandcosmo319 heart
but if you like her, why are you posting this question?!?!

the problem is i don't know do i like her or not and idk wat to do now..
do u have any feeling when u see her thats different from the other girls? would ur heart break if you saw her kissing another guy? do you feel nervous around her?(which might explain why you cant decide yet) all these could mean that u like her...

i wud feel a lil nervous if she kiss another guy i wud just run away and never talk to her anymore

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Burnelle
She's obviously one of those girls who falls easily. Ignore her. Or best of all, tell her you don't feel the same and how she fell for you in the first place.

*sigh* but the problem is.. it hapened today..

it was lunch time again and she told me to go down again, and then she pulls me a side to a wall where no one can see us and hse kissed me what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Burnelle

*sigh* but the problem is.. it hapened today..

it was lunch time again and she told me to go down again, and then she pulls me a side to a wall where no one can see us and she kissed me what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well i think u do like her...if u have to ask ur =self if u like some for this long then u most definitly like her dude...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just go down wth her biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff