Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do if a girl/guy likes you at school and he/she askes you to go down to lunch with her?

Go down with him/her 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 84 ]
Slap him/Punch her 0.0068027210884354 0.7% [ 1 ]
Say "GET THE FCK OFF I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AZZHOLE" 0.074829931972789 7.5% [ 11 ]
Run away without saying anything and ignore him/her 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 13 ]
Go down with him/her and say you like him/her 0.25850340136054 25.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

wait r u a girl or a guy wat ever ummm if she like s u n if u lik her u should talk to her hey millions of guys have crushies on me n one girl n i talk to all of them

4,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
I think u should trust ur own judgement on this situation. think long and hard about it do you like her? if u do just be yourself and ask her out if u have to many doubts than just be kind and say "I think we should just be friends for now." No matter what happens be yourself and be as nice as u can be. just relax think it over and decide wich way to go.
How does your friend know she likes you? Is he saying that from observing or did he, somehow, find that out? Is it like in more than a friend? Do you like her? If you like her, I'd suggest you get to know her and see what happens. If not, I wouldn't say anything about it until she tells you, herself. I'd personally hate it if someone I liked said something like "so or so told me you liked me and well-...." That'd make me really uncomfortable. If anything, I wouldn't rush into it if I were you. If you get to know her as a friend, not just some savior, and you still like her...then tell her.
first question.. do YOU like her??
or you hate her so much you wanna rip her head off?

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
ii_dynamitegirl_ii
wait r u a girl or a guy wat ever ummm if she like s u n if u lik her u should talk to her hey millions of guys have crushies on me n one girl n i talk to all of them

uhh.. as u can see ima guy and im not a gay or somethin.......

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
Rosebudxo
How does your friend know she likes you? Is he saying that from observing or did he, somehow, find that out? Is it like in more than a friend? Do you like her? If you like her, I'd suggest you get to know her and see what happens. If not, I wouldn't say anything about it until she tells you, herself. I'd personally hate it if someone I liked said something like "so or so told me you liked me and well-...." That'd make me really uncomfortable. If anything, I wouldn't rush into it if I were you. If you get to know her as a friend, not just some savior, and you still like her...then tell her.

1. Doris is a SHE.
2. and i can see it out i asked if she likes me she said yeeeea and she hugs me in front of the whole class......
i think you should go for it. just go up and ask. if she doesn't like you back. keep her as a friend. shes in your life. being friends is better then nothing right? maybe she will like you back and then you will too. but make sure first that you get to know her she might be a murder. or the sweetest person alive i dont know and neither do you YET (love that word) well do that and hope all works out for you buddy. smile
Eat Her. :3

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
If you still down like those answers, I have an idea.
Why down you get to know her. Spend time with her as a friend. Things might work out. I like to think there is someone out there for every one... Good luck!!

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
jelly belly L0ve

no way u ******** idiot and theres no way ur getting 100k by this a*****e
Dude, if you're interested go for it. No harm in doing so.

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I think it is sweet that a girl likes you. Just tell her how you really feel and go from there. You are not being mean if you don't like her just tell her so se won't take anything the wrong way.
Xacher
jelly belly L0ve

no way u ******** idiot and theres no way ur getting 100k by this a*****e

I don't want your money. It was just a suggestion.;3

Friendly Hunter

it depends is she hot, is she in my grade, do i have any of her classes, will she text me every 48 seconds to ask me what im doing. it all depends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff