Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cat

Have you guys joined any clubs? Are you wanting to join any?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Nope , I haven’t joined any club. Nor do I have any desire to since the clubs since none of the ones interest me.

Magical Cat

Tsuki_Kirkland
Nope , I haven’t joined any club. Nor do I have any desire to since the clubs since none of the ones interest me.

Same here, this year I don't know which club to join. The only club which might interest me is art club, but I don't know if I will actually like being in it since none of my friends want to join with me.

I guess I might have to make new friends.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Moose Plushie
Tsuki_Kirkland

Same here, this year I don't know which club to join. The only club which might interest me is art club, but I don't know if I will actually like being in it since none of my friends want to join with me.

You don’t always have to do stuff with your friends, go for art club if you like it.

Magical Cat

Tsuki_Kirkland
Moose Plushie
Tsuki_Kirkland

You don’t always have to do stuff with your friends, go for art club if you like it.

Eh, I guess I will try it. smile

But last year, I joined a club that does a lot of things involving anime because I am a big anime fan. I didn't quite like it though.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
when i was in highschool (last yeat) i joined anime and drawring& animation club

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Moose Plushi
jyciopw1:0="Moose Plushie”]

I see.. well hopefully this one works out for you and you’ll like it.

Floppy Gekko

I want to join Robotics but redface I'm to shy ><~

Vampire

Moose Plushie

i always wanted to join 'Music club' but too shy to go for it sweatdrop
I joined a book club recently, but it's not related to school at all. If there was any interesting clubs at my campus, that didn't conflict with my schedules, I think it would be really cool to join. But I wouldn't even know how to go about finding information on clubs, and I also have really bad anxiety, so I'd probably flake out even I did find one I wanted to join.

Interesting Informer

Cosmeotology, leadership, gamer, and student council. biggrin
Moose Plushie

I joined the Anime Club.

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
im in Battle of the books, art club, juggling club, drama club, pep band, maybe spring play, maybe ping pong club and any other club i might be interested in. i love clubs. i feel like i missed some clubs that im in. oh well

Blessed Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well im joining a anime club and gaming club. Thats all. :3

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'll be doing chess club and maybe art club again this year. I also want to join my school's community service club (I think it'll good on my college app).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff