Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cat

digihearts35
I'll be doing chess club and maybe art club again this year. I also want to join my school's community service club (I think it'll good on my college app).

Which community service club? :0
I really want to join one of those clubs because I need hours. I don't know which one though.

Have you heard of PAW club?

Monando_Boi's Pardner

Demonic Raider

19,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm thinking about joining the chess club, or art club. 3nodding
If they even have it this year, they did budget cuts over the summer and had to cut off some classes.

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Moose Plushie
digihearts35
I'll be doing chess club and maybe art club again this year. I also want to join my school's community service club (I think it'll good on my college app).

I really want to join one of those clubs because I need hours. I don't know which one though.

No, my school doesn't have that club.

Magical Cat

digihearts35
Moose Plushie
digihearts35

No, my school doesn't have that club.

aw ok
i was a part of a club sophmore year but was always too busy to participate in any of their activities crying im always too busy for club activities or i forget or cant figure out where the room is where the meeting is being held

Beloved Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
gaia_angelleft I'm thinking about joining this reading club.. gaia_angelright

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I joined Q Group at my college, but I don't know if I'll be able to attend the meetings (if the day and time is the same as last year, it'll conflict with one of my classes).
Dafaq, my school has no clubs, You play Gaelic , Rugby or get out.

Magical Cat

Temporarily Blessed
gaia_angelleft I'm thinking about joining this reading club.. gaia_angelright

What events do you guys have?

My school doesn't have reading club. sad
I might join that one if it did because I love reading good books.

Friend

Blessed Prophet

I manage and run the anime club in my school, well its supposed to be a copartnership, but my partner doesn't do anything. So I do everything, from getting the word out to dealing with the school bloody scheudling probelm. My school last year for some reason every week would have some bloody even, and most of the time it interfered with my club time. So then it had to be reschudled and all that other junk.

Magical Cat

XD_Scrunchie_XD
HEY!

WAT
I'll be in a program called Youth & Government. Basically, we take a problem in our community, write a bill to fix it, and then present it. Mine was so close to getting my passed last year but this boy who joined didn't do his made me have to split my presentation with him and he messed it up. :/ It'll be better next year~
i REALLY want to start my own furry club at my school but first i need to find a teacher that will allow it to be in their room :/

Dangerous Phantom

I used to be in the S.O.P.E club. (Save Our Planet Earth) but I don't think I have time to join any this year. :C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff