• Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Yes ma'am! rofl

haha im so happy i have a new french partner xd cause everyone takes spanish emotion_eyebrow lol

I know!
I probably should have taken Spanish because it is the second common language where I live and would help with jobs... But I just couldn't for some reason. Also French is such a beautiful language. Not that Spanish isn't but French just seems more mystical to me >0<

I totally agree, spanish is everywhere!! damn america Y U SO CLOSE TO MEXICO?! lol

Bahaha Oh well. It's good to know the basics of the major languages anyways... Though I don't know if my memory can handle it all >o<
Oh I loved French! I took latin at the same time so it really helped (4 years of latin two years of french!) I would definitely say flash cards-flashcards,flashcards,flashcards. <---seriously-FLASH.FREAKING.CARDS.

Anyway, I also find it easier to learn if you speak it with people. At my job I get a lot of canadians in the summer, so I practice there but I also practice with some other students in my class. You'll be surprised at how much you really know!
Word of the day: la glace
in english: ice cream

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
If you ever need any help, just shoot me a PM.

I'm in AP French right now. (A+ baby)

the word of the day from class: Un griot (a village elder in Niger). Useful, right?

Fashionable Bookworm

I love French! J'adore Francias! I'm practically fluent from talking it since freshie year. I'm already bilingual but I fell head over heels in love with french! I always wanted to go to French speaking countries and test my skills.

Hygienic Genius

2,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
buy a book about french or a dvd about french. those things really work! dramallama dramallama dramallama

Witty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm in my fifth year of French classes, and It's been easy for me the entire way through. However, my teacher is placing more emphasis on immersion and speaking French throughout the whole class, so I'm starting to struggle. Frickin' speech impediment.

Regardless, my favorite study method is to find an anime and watch it in French. Really helps understand it being spoken, and with subtitles it helps develop speed-reading.
Coeur dArgent
I'm in my fifth year of French classes, and It's been easy for me the entire way through. However, my teacher is placing more emphasis on immersion and speaking French throughout the whole class, so I'm starting to struggle. Frickin' speech impediment.

Regardless, my favorite study method is to find an anime and watch it in French. Really helps understand it being spoken, and with subtitles it helps develop speed-reading.

Its funny cause I can read french wayyyy better than speak it/hear it

Witty Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Coeur dArgent

Its funny cause I can read french wayyyy better than speak it/hear it

That's a common problem. The French speak very fast, and French is full of homonyms and many sounds are dropped when spoken.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Blissful Duchess
I took french since I was 5. So...

It's an easy language if you know the vocab. The grammar can get tricky, but I wouldn't really worry about it.

Good luck!

It's fine but I think I might do Spanish instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff