Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squishybear93
PetiteWhitePrincess
Squishybear93
Eh.. I enjoyed french 1-2. French 3-4 became more difficult and I wanted to take it because well.. I wanted to learn something other than Spanish... and plus I think French sounds lovely.

Are you ever planning on going to france if you started french again? And yes french does sound mighty darling c:

Yes, someday. I would love to.

Maybe we'll run into eachother one day in france emotion_yatta
Never took French. Took Spanish from 2nd grade til 10th grade, mandatory, and I still don't know anything. Took ASL in 11th grade but wasn't too good at it. Took Italian in 12th grade and LOVED it.

My town's high school and grammar schools only have English, Spanish, Italian, and ASL.
D0kt0r Bulletz
Never took French. Took Spanish from 2nd grade til 10th grade, mandatory, and I still don't know anything. Took ASL in 11th grade but wasn't too good at it. Took Italian in 12th grade and LOVED it.

My town's high school and grammar schools only have English, Spanish, Italian, and ASL.

Was italian difficult was it similar to english? and not trying to sound stupid but what is asl? we dont have it in my school.
Rational Reality
I loved French, although it was a bit challenging for me. Especially as you progress onward and upward. Just study like hell and whenever you get the free chance find someone who is in that class or knows French and work on pronunciation and what not. Flashcards always helped me.
Good luck! biggrin

I really an studying my damn brain out!!!! haha and i do flash cards, actually i did some today gaia_kittenstar
Squishybear93
ll_RoYal Qu33n_ll
Loo hilariously cool

No.

ahhh im dying emotion_awesome

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
I loved French, although it was a bit challenging for me. Especially as you progress onward and upward. Just study like hell and whenever you get the free chance find someone who is in that class or knows French and work on pronunciation and what not. Flashcards always helped me.
Good luck! biggrin

I really an studying my damn brain out!!!! haha and i do flash cards, actually i did some today gaia_kittenstar

Haha keep it up!
I'd say if you needed any help I can maybe help out but I don't even remember half of it >o<
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
Good luck! biggrin

Haha keep it up!
I'd say if you needed any help I can maybe help out but I don't even remember half of it >o<

Oh that sucks I should make a word of the day on this post emotion_c8
Word of the day is.... la voiture de sport
In english it means: sports car

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
Good luck! biggrin

Haha keep it up!

I remembered half of that!
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
Good luck! biggrin

Haha keep it up!

See I'm gonna reteach you all these words haha!!

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
Good luck! biggrin

Haha keep it up!

Yay haha Ill have to break out my old French binder to keep up XD
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality

Haha keep it up!

Yay haha Ill have to break out my old French binder to keep up XD

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Yes ma'am! rofl
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Yes ma'am! rofl

haha im so happy i have a new french partner xd cause everyone takes spanish emotion_eyebrow lol

Gracious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Yes ma'am! rofl

haha im so happy i have a new french partner xd cause everyone takes spanish emotion_eyebrow lol

I know!
I probably should have taken Spanish because it is the second common language where I live and would help with jobs... But I just couldn't for some reason. Also French is such a beautiful language. Not that Spanish isn't but French just seems more mystical to me >0<
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess
Rational Reality
PetiteWhitePrincess

Get to it girl!!!! haha

Yes ma'am! rofl

I know!
I probably should have taken Spanish because it is the second common language where I live and would help with jobs... But I just couldn't for some reason. Also French is such a beautiful language. Not that Spanish isn't but French just seems more mystical to me >0<

I totally agree, spanish is everywhere!! damn america Y U SO CLOSE TO MEXICO?! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff