Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hayy.
Nearly every day I fall asleep on the bus I missed the bus today, due to lack of sleep.
And before you ask i'm Not lazy.
Do any of you fall asleep on the bus, a heck of a lot of the time ?
I fall asleep many times because I'm usually sleep-deprived, but I get up before the bus arrives at school. I think it's because of the kids screaming in my ear to get up.
legomelons
I fall asleep many times because I'm usually sleep-deprived, but I get up before the bus arrives at school. I think it's because of the kids screaming in my ear to get up.

OhaiiThurr ~
Lol ~
Yeah, the kids on my bus used to wake me up, they don't anymore D:<
Once I was asleep and nobody woke me up,including my best friend, and the bus had already dropped of at school and had arrived back at the bus company place. I was so embarrassed. They had to drive me back to school xD
jelly belly L0ve
legomelons

OhaiiThurr ~
Lol ~
Yeah, the kids on my bus used to wake me up, they don't anymore D:<
Once I was asleep and nobody woke me up,including my best friend, and the bus had already dropped of at school and had arrived back at the bus company place. I was so embarrassed. They had to drive me back to school xD

Oh, lol, that sucks :'I
Well, my bus isn't a public bus that goes around the city but one that goes just to the school, so there's usually someone who has to wake me up o 3o

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I never slept on the bus before I mostly do it when I don't have enough sleep.

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I used to fall asleep on the bus all the time.

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I don't, but that's only because, once I get up, I can't fall asleep again. And because the kids on my bus are idiots and would do something to me while i was sleeping. stare

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yees, it happens. Sometimes. But my friends wake me up ^^
SatomiChi
Yees, it happens. Sometimes. But my friends wake me up ^^

Yeah that happened to me too. 3nodding

5,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Once and i got in trouble for it cause sleeping in her bus is not appropriate. I`m not lazy either i was just really tired!

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
I used to take short naps on the bus to school since I would be sleepy from waking up early in the morning to catch the bus. Now of days I try not to fall asleep on the city bus after my college classes are over so I won't miss my stop.
I also fall asleep on the bus, but I always wake up before we get to the school because one of my friends ends up throwing something at me.

Witty Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Hey I feel asleep one or twice between my high school and another school I was going for graphic design every stinking morning, surprizingly I was the only one on that bus ride it was actually liberating.. know what I mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff