Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Sweetheart

avon555
tomorrow is my picture day. blehh i hate them too. i always look chubby in them cus they make me pose weirdd. ugh i dont know what to wearrrr!! xd

i like your signature 4laugh

Seasonal Carpenter

I just got my pictures back XD, everyone is gonna be there on retake day. They messed up everyone's photos lol.
I hate picture day.
My pictures always end up looking horrible and awkward.
pongdude2
me and my buddy Max were playing the "Penus" game only we were using "fetus" instead! lol.
What the ******** is the penus game?

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I love picture day!

Every time one of friends goes to take a picture I make funny faces and noises to get them to laugh. Totally pisses the Photographers off. 4laugh

But I do hate my photographer. He wouldnt let me just take the dang picture. He was all like "Chin Up.Chest Out,Hair back,Back Straight,Turn your head to the left,I SAID CHIN UP!,Now turn your body this way...NO keep your head to the left,turn your body the other way!"And he wants you to this all while smiling like a clown.

I was just like "Will you STFU and take the picture before my cheeks fall off?"

Then my mom got mad because I wore my glasses in the picture. I think I look rather attractive but nooooo.

Why is picture day so complicated?

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hate picture day too. I hate the way I look in the pictures so I try and hide them from my mom but that doesnt work XD. Anyway I just try to skip that day, lol XD.
lookintomyredeyes
Nah I dont x3. We get to do our own poses and I just frown, even though I think they started a plan to get me too smile

lawl, thats puurdy cool. get to do your own poses. -w-
jimmy nebula
the picture lady called me mr giggles. 4laugh

LMFAO. i lol'd. lol
Kitai Sho
Pose like a robot? lol

lol, awesome poetry skills right? lol
Z-monster-31
lol i accidently wore my brother's senior shirt for the class picture xD

oh my.
ismexi_teacher
I just got my pictures back XD, everyone is gonna be there on retake day. They messed up everyone's photos lol.

damn..thats hella gay. : the guy who took my picture made me say yes, and i ended up looking like a retard. >.>
-muffin-bunni-
I hate picture day.
My pictures always end up looking horrible and awkward.

same here. excatly why i hate this day. talk2hand

Hesitant Muse

cutie_1937
Hate T 3T

lawl, who doesnt? -w-

Hesitant Muse

@Haku~ *points up*

The one named iiRawrSkittlez_Sammich xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff