Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
I mean like if you really hate math or any kind of math then your like me or other people that get confused and don't like that subject. So Post if you really hate math, Algebra 1, Geometry, and the other kinds of math you hate and are taking right now! Just post your feelings about why you don't like math.

*Just please don't post with innapropriate language and don't post dirty pictures of ANY kind please and thank you and if you don't follow these 2 rules then please get the hell out.
I want a clean thread.*
*Also one more thing if you want to post pictures about math that make it show you hate you may put if YOU want. And Please DO NOT START ANY FIGHTS IN MY THREAD. That is all.*

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
*Also the last very thing I need to say is DO NOT quote any of my posts mrgreen *

And also what I hate about Algebra 1 which is the regular math class I'm taking this year as a freshman sucks because it is getting very confusing and I'm failing the tests and quizzes crying
why does math have to be so hard?

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Hey Rainboworeoskittles, I just want to say something really fast. smile I know you only want posts from people who hate/strongly dislike math, but I can honestly say I don't.

Now for the real purpose of me posting this, and you probably don't want to hear it because it's probably something you've been told before. Teachers are always willing to help whether they are good teachers or the absolute worst ones anyone could ever ask for. It's their job to help you so don't be afraid to bug them about the math you don't understand. You could also go to your old math teachers and ask them for help because most math teachers have to take higher level math classes in college than they actually intend to teach.

If you're already bugging your teacher to the bone about the things you don't understand always ask your friends. If you're like me, then sometimes you just don't care anymore and just copy the answers, and then get clarification later. Your friends may be able to help, or maybe know someone that can help. Heck, if I could, I'd help you. I love Algebra.

This wasn't meant to be an insulting post, and if it was I'm very sorry.
I don't appreciate math very much, either.

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I, like you users, am not that fond of math, I am in algebra 2 right now, and it's not too hard, the problems just take forever.

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Wolfy_Waffles
I, like you users, am not that fond of math, I am in algebra 2 right now, and it's not too hard, the problems just take forever.

I know right? And I'm happy that all of you post about this ^_^
I'm so happy I made this thread to meet people that are like me and it is just so awesome. smile

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Jacamal I understand what you mean and It is just that why is math so hard and why do we have to take the TAKS test or SAT/ACT?
I am strong in every subject in school except English.

-Senior in HS-

6,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Mega Lya
I am strong in every subject in school except English.

-Senior in HS-

Oh wow, I'm really good in any science and the science class I take for freshman year is Biology boring yet easy to memorize any vocab in any class. ^_^ English is ok for me cuz I get 80s in that class or higher on projects.
Art class I think is really fun and you get good grades in it and it helps me relieve the stress from all this crazy homework we get everyday. xp

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

I have a ton of friends who hate math class, and unlike me, my brother hates the subject with a burning passion too. lol I'm getting ready to go help him with his Algebra 2 homework too.

The SAT/ACT is just a money act. That's the only purpose it serves. Most people could get into college without having to take those tests.

The only realistic or logical reason I can think of for why people don't like math is because they just don't care about the subject. That doesn't apply to everyone though. wink People who are going to major in English and minor in a foreign language or Psychology do not need math to get a degree.

P.S. The post wasn't very coherent so please ignore any jumps or lapses in the subject. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff