Welcome to Gaia! ::

lets say i dropd the f bomb in the hall and my einglish teacher herd. so i denied it tell the end xd

Dangerous Gawker

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
I love detention, cause I'm so naughty
i almost got in trouble for saying hell at my school once, i yelled it next to a teacher i didnt realize was there....i could tell they thought about talking to me by the look on their face but then they let it go sweatdrop

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
When I got detention for the first time I cried and made a whole scene. I was a senior in high school lol.

Shadowy Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Divorced 100
your babbygirl
lets say i dropd the f bomb in the hall and my einglish teacher herd. so i denied it tell the end xd
lil
o: well.. that sucks cx

Partying Paladin

8,625 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
your babbygirl

lol done that
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate schoooooooooooooooool -_- - WiLdOne! xo
heart
your babbygirl
heart
Y u r a l r i a
I love detention, cause I'm so naughty
heart
To Paint The Sky
i almost got in trouble for saying hell at my school once, i yelled it next to a teacher i didnt realize was there....i could tell they thought about talking to me by the look on their face but then they let it go sweatdrop
heart
Psychedelic Trip Out
When I got detention for the first time I cried and made a whole scene. I was a senior in high school lol.
detention has all the cool kids in it right?
you cussed and got detention? what kind of ******** up school are you going to ?
My friend said s**t by our principal and she flipped the hell out and gave her detention for 2 days

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff