Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
We all talk nice so no one will insult other people that involves u people no insulting me for making this posting for school! ok becuz if u do I'll be "kind" back.
Ok so in this posting I can give advice about boy troubles and help u out and u can help me out with my trouble. This is like an exchange where if u help me I can help u whenever needed. Just inbox me the problem if u don't feel comfortable having it in this post. Ok so if anyone wants to help me out just ask me my problem then I'll post it becuz I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to get into everyone's buisness becuz I'm not. Ok I'm not trying to get under ur skin and get all the bad parts out. I'm just trying to be a helpful person smile

Invisible Regular

what seems to be your trouble? sweatdrop

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well it's that he's a year older and that's why he won't like me. The boys r picking on me becuz of it like saying rumors that he does like me and then saying stuff like he has a gf. And that's all but we just had a fair come up and we went on a ride and he was in line for it once me and my friends came off I was the only one he noticed out of three. So it's kind of confusing. eek
SHE SAID YES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crying crying crying crying
i realy liked this guy and i think he liked me and i new he was trying to as this other girl out but i knew she would say no BUT SHE SAID YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
ummmm so i used to talk to this guy a lot, we were like really good
friends, but then he stoped talking to me
i dont know why
we're a few years apart, but does that matter??
i noticed that he stopped talking to me when i started growing much taller
and was almost the same height as him
does he not like me anymore cuz im tall??

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
chiruchiru princess
SHE SAID YES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crying crying crying crying
i realy liked this guy and i think he liked me and i new he was trying to as this other girl out but i knew she would say no BUT SHE SAID YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying

Don't wrry I'm sure if he knows who rlly cares he'd be happy to know u do and then who knows what could happen

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
cococheesepie123
ummmm so i used to talk to this guy a lot, we were like really good
friends, but then he stoped talking to me
i dont know why
we're a few years apart, but does that matter??
i noticed that he stopped talking to me when i started growing much taller
and was almost the same height as him
does he not like me anymore cuz im tall??

It doesn't matter about height nor age. Some boys do get stunbourn when it comes to height. If I were u I'd try to wing up a conversation about old times. Or you just ask him why. See some boys get stunbourn and stop talking to their friends and just would like sometimes to have their friends start talking to them again after they stopped.
Ravena Is 999
We all talk nice so no one will insult other people that involves u people no insulting me for making this posting for school! ok becuz if u do I'll be "kind" back.
Ok so in this posting I can give advice about boy troubles and help u out and u can help me out with my trouble. This is like an exchange where if u help me I can help u whenever needed. Just inbox me the problem if u don't feel comfortable having it in this post. Ok so if anyone wants to help me out just ask me my problem then I'll post it becuz I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to get into everyone's buisness becuz I'm not. Ok I'm not trying to get under ur skin and get all the bad parts out. I'm just trying to be a helpful person smile
well i dont have any trouble..
but do u have any type of trouble at all?

OG Millionaire

i dated this guy 4 a couple months then he dumped me on my birthday
also i dated this other guy fro a few months and then he cheated on me

how come all me relationships end up crappy?! crying

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sweet235
i dated this guy 4 a couple months then he dumped me on my birthday
also i dated this other guy fro a few months and then he cheated on me

how come all me relationships end up crappy?! crying

Well sometimes the boys that are in relationships are donkeys they don't know how us females feel so the next time u get in a relationship make sure u know the guy really well like if u were to switch places with him u'd be the exact just a bit more like a female. Don't think something is wrong with u never ever ever think that. Always know that there is something wrong with those type of boys u date and somewhere a guy rlly does like u and would love to be ur bf and would never wanna harm u in anyway smile

3,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hot candy24
Ravena Is 999

Well it's about a boy I like and he's a year older and that's the only reason he doesn't like me and my ex keeps on telling me stuff about the guy saying he has a gf already and he'll never care about me then I find out he doesn't have a gf. It's stuff like that it's also like iff I want to walk with him he'll always talk to me and my sis while walking it's like a pair of friends and one has a crush on the other.

7,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Boy troubles? Oh nothing much. Just a crazy stalker who's obsessed with me 0-o

lalipop142's Partner

See i'm really good friends with this one guy and he's been in my classes for almost 2 years now. Everybody says we should go out but I don't really know if I should sad . He's asked me out himself last year and I said no that I just wanted to be friends... Please help I don't know if I should go out with him or not, Also should I ask him or should I wait for him to ask me again because he hasn't said anything about it since last year sad ... PLEASE HELP!! gonk

lalipop142's Partner

Ravena Is 999
Hot candy24
Ravena Is 999

Well it's about a boy I like and he's a year older and that's the only reason he doesn't like me and my ex keeps on telling me stuff about the guy saying he has a gf already and he'll never care about me then I find out he doesn't have a gf. It's stuff like that it's also like iff I want to walk with him he'll always talk to me and my sis while walking it's like a pair of friends and one has a crush on the other.

Well I think you should ask him out then.. He is probably wondering what his friends will think so its probably a little hard for him.. U no how guys are with their friends!! rofl rofl 4laugh

lalipop142's Partner

lookintomyredeyes
Boy troubles? Oh nothing much. Just a crazy stalker who's obsessed with me 0-o

umm wow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items