Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok i got made fun of because i seem to be the "wanna be punk/emo." but m not even close. just because i wear abbey dawn clothes, doesnt mean im either of those. it stopped when i threatnd one of the biggest kids. i told him i was gonna punch a whole in his face. some other reasons:
arrow i work out.
arrow i am super skinny(but eat a TON)
so ya.
vivvy09
i got made fun of because i am so short compared to the others and that i wear glasses. these are such old school and trivial things, but why does everyone has to point it out? (not you, the people who makes fun of me)
aww...im also short and i also wear glasses i feel bad for u crying

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I assume you're talking about high school. If you're in the LGBT community, just wait til college. 90% of people are fine with it or at least don't speak up about it so they don't look like dbags.
i dont get bullied, but people do avoid me because they know my sexual orientation B|
i do have it a lot easier than other homosexuals, so i suppose i should be happy for this

Big Member

iceheart831
Torrtor
I was made fun of because people were accusing me of being a lesbian. (Some still do, but not as many. I think the student who started it transferred.)
There was this huge rumor going around, and people kept adding to it and since it was said by someone who doesn't even know me "it must be true". (Basically, it was that I was a lesbian, dating all of my best friends ((so that would make me dating 5 girls)), cheating on them all with each other with each other, and that I would make out with them in the school's courtyard.
Because my school is packed with homophobes, I was pushed around, called names, locked out of rooms, got stuff thrown at, got made fun of, and was also attacked a few times.
I brought it up with my friends, which few are actual lesbians, and they were like "...how come YOU'RE being bullied like this, and we're not?" (because they're open about their sexuality.)

People would also bully me because apparently I was "so cute, I'm defenseless and so fun to push around".
... -_-;

oooo physical is when it started getting harder.
as for the story...do they HEAR themselves? what is this? a script for a C movie?

now for the throwing: its good for you believe it or not, think of it as training your reflexes (if its lethal : SUE)

name calling: just let it fly right past your head (don't ignore it) it will annoy them if you ignore them, but if you HONESTLY don't even NOTICE them they will be enraged xD

when their about to slam you assume the protective stances or dodge (see youtube: how to survive a glomp 101) same principles only im pretty sure your bullies are nicer about it. xD

take up lock picking as a hobby, both fun, and gets you out of tough situations

the reason their picking on you is your the easier target, your friends are probably more confident and intimidating.

but a silent opponent is a dangerous one (just drop the hints here and there; such as lock picking xD dunno why people find this so scary ninja ) (be quiet about your hints, always through "non violent" means...it seems to set off their animalistic survival instincts when its just "quiet" xD

-add some blank looks (stare at them with this look i mean) here and there xD just to add some spice to the entree

*laugh* you have some great ideas. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. ^^

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
everybody think i'm "unfit" and i'm bad at every sports i do. once, they just started a basketball without even choosing me in a team. the teacher didn't do much, so i just had to go to any team by myself. I was really mad!
I'm cool with school but if anything I don't particularly like being called scrawny so often.

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I skipped first grade, and apparently this made me think I was better than everyone in my new class.
Or at least that's what my new class seemed to think.

It went on like that for several years, barely having any friends even up until high school 2 years ago.
Although my chances of a romantic relationship in high school are pretty much nonexistant due to the year age difference.

To be honest I never really cared about anything they did...
To be scarily honest, I think I'm just screwed up enough for me not to care, and am recently noticing this.

I mean the other day in Social, we had a question about a feeling of belonging, I simply answered, "The feeling of belonging is an illusion created by the self to mask the feeling of the obviousness of one's shortcomings, a false belief of acceptance"

I still don't see what's wrong with that answer, but apparently the 29 other people giving me weird looks did.
Oh.
Baby.

User Image
☮☯☮☯☮

Well luckily I'm off to college where I hope the people are nicer. But I doubt it.

During school, I got made fun of because of my style. I can't help it. I absolutely ******** love color and big hair. I have both. People think I am overconfident and that I think that I am better than they are- the truth is, I am so shy, and so nervous and quiet and nice. Nobody gives me a chance. I used to be teased because people thought I was or looked anorexic, and just because I wore a lot of colors and rainbows people thought I was a lesbian.I'm not.

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Who doesn't get emo at times.
Scene_Lover_01
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..

6,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I was called f** at times. Which is weird cause I'm not gay. I don't look gay (maybe who knows). Not just friends either.

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'm made fun of because people have labeled me as "emo" (i HATE labels), and there are so many emo stereotypes xp but whatever
i got made fun of for my freckles when i was in highschool....but then i became an all state linebacker/defensive back and i suddenly had a lot less haters for some reason haha
SexyCookie
Oh.
Baby.

User Image
☮☯☮☯☮

Well luckily I'm off to college where I hope the people are nicer. But I doubt it.

During school, I got made fun of because of my style. I can't help it. I absolutely ******** love color and big hair. I have both. People think I am overconfident and that I think that I am better than they are- the truth is, I am so shy, and so nervous and quiet and nice. Nobody gives me a chance. I used to be teased because people thought I was or looked anorexic, and just because I wore a lot of colors and rainbows people thought I was a lesbian.I'm not.

Well, the picture you have shows that you look really cute :O I wear the exact oppisite. Black all the time with brown hair that slicks down, with blond bangs. But I'm not emo 3:<
Elektro7
I skipped first grade, and apparently this made me think I was better than everyone in my new class.
Or at least that's what my new class seemed to think.

It went on like that for several years, barely having any friends even up until high school 2 years ago.
Although my chances of a romantic relationship in high school are pretty much nonexistant due to the year age difference.

To be honest I never really cared about anything they did...
To be scarily honest, I think I'm just screwed up enough for me not to care, and am recently noticing this.

I mean the other day in Social, we had a question about a feeling of belonging, I simply answered, "The feeling of belonging is an illusion created by the self to mask the feeling of the obviousness of one's shortcomings, a false belief of acceptance"

I still don't see what's wrong with that answer, but apparently the 29 other people giving me weird looks did.

Weird, I skipped first grade also xD But, for some reason, I can't do work in this grade v,v Guess its the school differance, or my obsession with Naruto that changed my study habbits.

The only thing that happens to me, is that I'm younger than all my friends, and they feel like they have to treat me like I'm five. I was already younger in the class, so it sucks even more.

Sorry, I feel bad for you. But, when people get married, they have an age differance, anyway. I bet you could find a way to get it all back into place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff