• First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iceheart831
xxich
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

It's because they are deemed as "socially deviant". Not following the prescribed norms is ''bad and stuff like that.

I am made fun of...
>...because I'm fat and ugly. heart -.- this is america, "fat" is hypocritical. "ugly" is only true in the eyes of the beholder. aka not worth your time. heart
>...because I'm not pretty. see above
>...because I'm not good at physical stuff. heart -.- pffft, i can do HALF a pushup, the going down part XD heart
>...because I'm not popular. heart hence your "price" is higher than the ones people see everywhere heart
>...because I'm 'weird'. heart so you don't put people to sleep during a conversation,...i see nothing bad heart
>>...because I'm over-emotional and sensitive. heart you have a heart...something the people who are bullying you seems to have miss-placed heart
>>...because I have extreme mood swings at times. heart XD you keep people on their toes=not boring heart
>>...because I cut myself when I get very sad (because 'depressed' is such a heavy word). heart awww, don't harm yourself!! your hurting those who care about you!! (whatever you feel is multiplied by 2 or more for the people who care since they can't seem to be able to help you. heart
>...because I'm a nerd. heart which means you will have money later on in life while they will be living in a box heart
>>...because I'm always at the library. heart you openly seek knowledge,...-.- i see nothing wrong heart
>>...because I read a lot. heart you open yourself to whole new experiences that will insure your success in the future. heart
>>...because I'm a grammar snob. heart oh TRUST me this helps later on in life heart
>>...because I appreciate teachers. heart as everyone should, most of them could make 20 time what they are making now but NOOOOO they CHOSE to help OTHERS succeed and grade 30 papers PER assignment. something MOST people couldn't even last a DAY of heart
>>...because I like anime. heart well thats because its awesome -.- anyone who says otherwise has either not tried it (making their opinion worth less than dirt) or have no taste XD heart
>>...because I'm an artist heart people who show talent artistically have been proven to be more successful academically (aka make more money) heart
>>...because I'm not a ditz. heart ....this is an insult...why? heart
>>...because I know more. heart ....ok im really starting to fear for my country if THIS is what people find as an insult heart
>...because I like stuff they don't even know existed. heart one who is not aware of the predator walking among them will get eaten. USE this. if they are stupid enough to not find you worth their time USE that, the only difference between YOU and THEM is that YOU'LL succeed as they fall into the abyss that is "un-employment" heart
>...because I believe my mind is more open than theirs. heart ...uh we're in 2010....the world hasn't been living in a box for quite some time..if they want to stay in a box let them, more room for you xD heart
>...because I'm not as rich as my classmates (private school, y'see). heart ...i feel so bad for their parents...leaving the fortune to THOSE kind of children. talk about "waste of money" xD heart
>...because I'm just unlucky in life. heart karma works in strange ways, it always balances out. you'll have a bright future and the tables will turn on theirs. heart

...because I don't follow what they dictate. heart are you ashamed of being a leader and not a follower? heart
...because that's the price I pay for being different from them.
heart its not a price, its a lesson. do you have what it takes to live through this and succeed? or are you going to let trash dictate what YOU want in YOUR life? heart

hope the hearts made my comments easier to read XD

Oops, forgot to clarify: I'm just making a list of reasons why I am made fun of.

I remember this quote about why smart people are ridiculed. The subject is different, but it fits.

Quote:
"People who read books in public places are regarded with suspicion because they appear self-sufficient. When you seem self-sufficient, other people think that you think you're better than them, and they get resentful."

-Jessica Zafra. "Chicken Pox for the Soul"

People get sad at times, it depends on how they take it out. It just so happened that my way is more...disturbing. gonk

And no, this is not America; this is the Internet, as in everyone all over the world is connected if they have an Internet connection.
I live in the Philippines. whee

But I really don't care much. I'm just letting them do what they want as long as long as they let me do my own thing.

And I still do what I what and be who I am, because 'being myself' is paramount to me. Nothing will get in the way of that. heart

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
AudTheOdd
xx doom cloud xx
AudTheOdd
iceheart831
AudTheOdd
Me and my friends get tormented because we:
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk
*were actually SMARTER than the other people
*we hang out in the library
*our families are not rich
*many many other things...

1. and that is nothing to be ashamed of. (like i said before, this is like someone is calling you a "banana" or something stupid like that. i don't feel insulted at all..you 0.0 ?

2. aaannnd you have individuality. something that our world seems to be shifting towards internationally, but still have that minority that still wants to be identical.

3. -.- it is a sad sad day when our country falls into the hands of someone who thinkgs being "smart" is an insult.

4. so? my friends and i made a fort in the middle of a library (blankets chairs and tables XD it was awesome AND had free books XD ) not your fault if they can't find anything fun to do with their time.

5. but you will be later on when you beat them to their colleges and jobs ^_^

6. that are probably really stupid things they thought of during a class that they SHOULD have been paying attention to ^_^

Thank you...^-^
tell them to'' ******** off u loser thats y i saw ur mom givin a hobo a blow job''

Thats a friggin awesome comeback cuz it's probably true sweatdrop
damn ritexD

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
ive been called, dumb a**, ******** (i have big ears ;- wink ,and more i dont wanna say ;- ;

Lonely Seeker

trixcat123
Everyone gets made fun of at some point in their lives, but to some people, way to often. I am tierd of people obsessing over just a few people just because they're "perfect" and "popular". So I thought I'd do this.

The rules are to write why you are made fun of. Either self harm, being gay or bi, or not so attractive, whatever. Who cares what you write? Nobody knows it is you. And this will help you, and others feel better. You are not the only one being harrased.

I'll go first. I am made fun of because I used to be "emo" last year. People accuse me of being a lesbian, also.
Go ahead and try ^_^
im quiet and nice, so i try not to get on the wrong side of people, ive been called emo before, which i know i am, though i dont look like it, the only thing ive evr had an issue with is being called kitty, because im a guy who loves cats....im still quiet though xd

Lonely Seeker

Guardian of my soul
trixcat123
Everyone gets made fun of at some point in their lives, but to some people, way to often. I am tierd of people obsessing over just a few people just because they're "perfect" and "popular". So I thought I'd do this.

The rules are to write why you are made fun of. Either self harm, being gay or bi, or not so attractive, whatever. Who cares what you write? Nobody knows it is you. And this will help you, and others feel better. You are not the only one being harrased.

I'll go first. I am made fun of because I used to be "emo" last year. People accuse me of being a lesbian, also.
Go ahead and try ^_^
im quiet and nice, so i try not to get on the wrong side of people, ive been called emo before, which i know i am, though i dont look like it, the only thing ive evr had an issue with is being called kitty, because im a guy who loves cats....im still quiet though xd
i am also very emotional, but while im pretty weak on the outside, im strong in the inside, and i dont cry easily... biggrin

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Im mad fun of cuz i dress Emo/scene but im rlly a happy person... ._.

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

There's not really anything wrong with being gay, but, since gays are "different", some people just naturally don't like them.
It's just like with black people in the 19th and 20th century, they were discriminated against because the white people "feared and didn't accept differences".

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
xx doom cloud xx
AudTheOdd
xx doom cloud xx
AudTheOdd
iceheart831
AudTheOdd
Me and my friends get tormented because we:
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk
*were actually SMARTER than the other people
*we hang out in the library
*our families are not rich
*many many other things...

1. and that is nothing to be ashamed of. (like i said before, this is like someone is calling you a "banana" or something stupid like that. i don't feel insulted at all..you 0.0 ?

2. aaannnd you have individuality. something that our world seems to be shifting towards internationally, but still have that minority that still wants to be identical.

3. -.- it is a sad sad day when our country falls into the hands of someone who thinkgs being "smart" is an insult.

4. so? my friends and i made a fort in the middle of a library (blankets chairs and tables XD it was awesome AND had free books XD ) not your fault if they can't find anything fun to do with their time.

5. but you will be later on when you beat them to their colleges and jobs ^_^

6. that are probably really stupid things they thought of during a class that they SHOULD have been paying attention to ^_^

Thank you...^-^
tell them to'' ******** off u loser thats y i saw ur mom givin a hobo a blow job''

Thats a friggin awesome comeback cuz it's probably true sweatdrop
damn ritexD

Lol xd

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Most people in school these days are close-minded religious, conformist assholes.
If you aren't exactly like them then they will give you hell. If you try and be like them then your a poser.
People (guys) just feel really uncomfortable when another guy come out and he says that he is Bi or gay. Also, according to the bible if your gay its a sin, which is ANOTHER reason why people (religious) don't like gay people.
Simply if your different than everyone else then you are going to be shunned, made fun of, picked on ect...
Do not make fun of gay or anyone in school or they will gangs bang u o_o'
no THAT seems like something i would do!! thx for ur help
I am being made fun of for being TOO FUN AND HYPER. Well im a little hyper sometimes but not crazy hyper. also i get made fun of for being FRIENDS with a girl people think is weird. another reason is that i am addicted to chibis, manga and anime. So right now im heartbroken. There is someone i really like and im keeping to myself in case i get made fun of for that, but the problem is he keeps flirting with other girls! I have never seen a certain girl in my class get made fun of, she got held back two times and she is really quiet, she never starts a conversation and she just nods and makees a whiny laughs. so right now my life is miserable heart crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff