Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
iceheart831
xx doom cloud xx
i get made fun of for being tall having bigger boobs than other girls and liking rock and anime x.x and being em0

they are just jealous that you have what they have to pay for XD

nothing wrong with liking rock...its kinda a genre since people LIKE it enough for it to be considered one WORLDWIDE. same goes for anime and emo XD
xD thnx so much

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
iceheart831
AudTheOdd
Me and my friends get tormented because we:
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk
*were actually SMARTER than the other people
*we hang out in the library
*our families are not rich
*many many other things...

1. and that is nothing to be ashamed of. (like i said before, this is like someone is calling you a "banana" or something stupid like that. i don't feel insulted at all..you 0.0 ?

2. aaannnd you have individuality. something that our world seems to be shifting towards internationally, but still have that minority that still wants to be identical.

3. -.- it is a sad sad day when our country falls into the hands of someone who thinkgs being "smart" is an insult.

4. so? my friends and i made a fort in the middle of a library (blankets chairs and tables XD it was awesome AND had free books XD ) not your fault if they can't find anything fun to do with their time.

5. but you will be later on when you beat them to their colleges and jobs ^_^

6. that are probably really stupid things they thought of during a class that they SHOULD have been paying attention to ^_^

Thank you...^-^

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
AudTheOdd
iceheart831
AudTheOdd
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk

1. and that is nothing to be ashamed of. (like i said before, this is like someone is calling you a "banana" or something stupid like that. i don't feel insulted at all..you 0.0 ?

2. aaannnd you have individuality. something that our world seems to be shifting towards internationally, but still have that minority that still wants to be identical.

3. -.- it is a sad sad day when our country falls into the hands of someone who thinkgs being "smart" is an insult.

4. so? my friends and i made a fort in the middle of a library (blankets chairs and tables XD it was awesome AND had free books XD ) not your fault if they can't find anything fun to do with their time.

6. that are probably really stupid things they thought of during a class that they SHOULD have been paying attention to ^_^

Thank you...^-^
tell them to'' ******** off u loser thats y i saw ur mom givin a hobo a blow job''
people make fun of me for having a MILF mom and saying because she is a milf i like to ******** every guy i meet

5,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
My friends make fun of me cuz i'm "EMO". It doesn't mean that i'm emo just because i stabbed my foot, I cut my toe, I scratch my wrists (a LOT), I cut my leg, people hide knives from me, I dress in black and red (and sometimes blue) I don't like going up to new people, i don't like going up to people in general . . . and a lot more. OMG MAYBE I AM EMO! eek
im made fun of coz im emo and i love being emo i dont really care if sum one makes fun of me and nor shood you coz you react 2 them if you dont you dont say any thing 2 them thay well leve you alone dont make fun of sum one and 2 every one that reads this post and still doz you need help coz there is sum thing rong with you and you make fun of sum one co of who they r so now that you have read this i hope you stop and if you dont ******** the hell off im emo and i love being emo hell yah
xx doom cloud xx
iceheart831
xx doom cloud xx
i get made fun of for being tall having bigger boobs than other girls and liking rock and anime x.x and being em0

they are just jealous that you have what they have to pay for XD

nothing wrong with liking rock...its kinda a genre since people LIKE it enough for it to be considered one WORLDWIDE. same goes for anime and emo XD
xD thnx so much
ok u r emo and u have big tits and ur tall and u like anime what the hell if i waz there id ask u out not make fun of u
its rlly wrong to treat ppl different just because they arent like u so if anyone does **** them up or just get over it and ignore them

OG Millionaire

iceheart831
sweet235
iceheart831
sweet235
well...
this girl was making fun of ME cuz i was popular pretty and skinny and she was...well...
the opposite

does that count?

yeah it does.
xD well my guess is that she's jealous. just live your life the way you want and ignore her. pretty simple

ya not as easy as at seems when she goes around trying 2 kill me every day...

0.0 oh thats a whole new thing then. that is definitely sue-able. -.-

actually my bf's dad is a lawyer so im plannin on askin him 2 help me sue mrgreen

Wealthy Capitalist

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
lookintomyredeyes
SummerGaGa
lookintomyredeyes
I'm being made fun of.....
-Being emo
-Everyone thinking I'm a lesbian, when I'm not
-Dying my hair red
-Being myself

i feel your pain girl sad

You're one of those nice girls who dont read into the words more than there is smile

lolwut? i dont understand. sweatdrop
iceheart831
Atrayous
iceheart831
Atrayous
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

Because humans were built physically to not be gay/bi.

that is SO debatable -.-

if you wish to keep your mind innocent (and TRUST me, you mind is currently "innocent" wink you do NOT want me to start describing why xD

and YES, there is a way to keep it PG...its called metaphors/similes (and biology xD)

?
"(and TRUST me, you mind is currently "innocent" ) "
Made me lol

XD never tell a yaoi fangirl that "humans were built physically to not be gay." they will scar you for life....and possibly make you gay xD (because you will either find yaoi hot, or be so scared of girls that you swear off them for life)

*_* if you don't believe me check google for "yaoi fangirl" i think its on urban dictionary, but one of the definitions tells men to "run fast, and run far." XD

Girl, I've seen stuff, That kind of s**t doesn't phase me. =/
And there is no possible way to make me gay. =/

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
xx doom cloud xx
AudTheOdd
iceheart831
AudTheOdd
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk

Thank you...^-^
tell them to'' ******** off u loser thats y i saw ur mom givin a hobo a blow job''

Thats a friggin awesome comeback cuz it's probably true sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
I think it's freakin stupid that they even make fun of us...I mean, what do they get from it? Why the hell does it make them feel better? Why do it if they just tease us about things that are maybe true about us? It's like "Well, thanks captain Obvious, I AM emo...". I HATE THEM....
iceheart831
angelnonya
i got made fun of b.c. of my weight
& b.c. half of the ppl @ my old school thought i was a lezbo, which i'm not
some of my bffs r though.. & we're all kinda weird...

xD being weird is a good thing. while they are at their jobs putting the interviewers to sleep, you will be there imprinting yourself into the interviewers mind. you knock-out you XD

i don't mean wierd like that (though we r)
i mean like randomly grabing each others boobs/asses weird
btw... they were/are all girls smile
iceheart831
Magikano111girl
Ever since this year has started for me things havent went so well. Either people think i'm weird, crazy, insane, or emo. They also think i have issues and need help. I wish they would all shut up wat do they know question question crying mad sad

absolutely nothing, its as if you are getting homework answers from a parrot. pay those parrots no mind.

thanks i really needed advice sorry i answered so late didn't come on for awhile.
biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces