Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Immortal_kisses
this shouldnt happen. be yourself no one has the right to judge you.

no one but yourself

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
awdad
Being short and.....

your not short everyone else is just abnormally tall.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Xx i rawr emo pandasxX
i get made fun of cause im emo emo emo emo

again with the emo?!O_O

WHAT do these people have against emo?!! xp
iceheart831
trixcat123
II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja

:3 Yay for you! I love it when people admit things that others wouldn't. biggrin -gay fangirl- . . .-cough- Yah v,v

hehe same xD (yaoi fangirl)

-.- if parents ask it means

young
academics
on
ice

if you don't know what it is...and are homophobic..you do NOT wanna look this up. xD

I actually haven't admitted it to many people...just a few. sweatdrop I'm definitely not a fan of that YAOI stuff... gonk I'm NOT a flamer-type. xp

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Noche_de_Silencia
i freakin hate school!!!! im always being called emo and stuff like that...a dude strangled me inorder to find out if i cut T^T...i hate it!!!! who cares if i cut? i hate them..

people make fun of me for having this bad scar on my chest from a past surgery (not THAT!!)

1. this is why men were equipped with a very obvious weakness (yes, i mean THERE)
2. tell them its a battle scar. or you got mauled by a bear, ...and won ninja

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TerryXGaara
ahhhh... school... ew. Alright well I am made fun of because I am different. How? I go to school in mild cosplay. Sometimes i wear ears and a tail, sometimes just the ears or the tail, but it is plain annoying when someone takes time to make fun me and then break my tail. crying
Also, I just dyed allll my hair, and as I was walking down the stairwell someone who knows me was like, "Ew, who's that?" and then he laughed. Obviously, he's one of the people who hangs out with the popular people..... but yeah that's my story. ^_^

-.- i went to school in a dressed as a princess (yes, with the tiara and everything) with a stuffed panda on my shoulder for picture day (YES YEAR BOOK/ID PICTURE DAY) so im going to have an awesome ID pic for senior year, and definitely be remembered in my for junior year

ps. walk by that same guy and go "eww" and run away like he's contagious (with a look of horror on your face)

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I get made fun of often, because I dated a girl last year. Also because of my weird dressing styles, like in the Fall I wear a really long flowing cape. I absolutely adore it and I still have the mentality of a 7 year old so I think it's just fine. But everyone just has to buzz around me, threaten me, and spread rumors about me.
I've been called slut, beached whale, fatty, pizza face, ******** man, bluborous mass... I'm chubby yes but at least I've got boobs and hips.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iAlex-chan XD
iceheart831
iAlex-chan XD
Well there was a rumor spreading around my high school that I was a lesbian also. I think someone heard me and my friends talking in the hall one day and started spreading it. I'm not lesbian, I'm bi. The worst thing is that my mom accused me of being a lesbian also. Just because I had a girlfriend doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian! The best thing to do when rumors spread about you just ignore them. If someone approaches you and asks you about it, deny it and move on (even if it is true).

ignoring them is putting out too much effort that they don't deserve, just laugh at them, even if they don't deserve the fact that their comment was gifted with your laughter, at least you got stress relief from it.

True. Most teenagers deny what they are anyways. So they should just mind their own business. 3nodding

and if you start laughing the person usually thinks that it was untrue and is embarrassed.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aut_Ducky
iceheart831
Aut_Ducky
i get made fun of alot and i still do.
People are idiots and they call me emo crazy or lez or fat.
I can be emo at times but usually not.
crazy cuz im usually hyper.
lez cuz i hang out with the weirdest girls who i personally like.(as friends)
fat cuz i eat a whole lot but i stay skinny.

silence can solve many problems= they should learn this

hyper is a good thing, you'll never get bored (im hyper too xD can go 3 day without sleep and STILL be hyper..then i crash) "crazy" is a title im proud of having (a crazy person will always deny it, a sane but fun person will gladly state they are crazy) xD

-.- those people hang out with their gender don't they?(weird=unique=not normal=not boring=person being talked to stays AWAKE)

as for fat: they may need glasses...or they need to go back to preschool and learn what word means what.

cool, you are a problem solver!! <3
im usually quiet and hyper, but i yell at the people in my school.
if they o like "hey are you datin that girl?"
id say "are you datin your mom? oh no wait or is that your dad?"
i can be just as mean.
Also i am so hyper i jump onto trees.

just to tick them, i would say:
*stare at them awkwardly*...im flattered but...
...sorry i don't like you in that way. *and walk away quickly* (the trick is to act it out right and run away while their in shock)

xD make sure its LOUD and in public. (the more he denies it the faster the rumor spreads)

if its a mean girl, even better twisted

im evil, i know mrgreen

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
iceheart831
Aut_Ducky
iceheart831
Aut_Ducky
i get made fun of alot and i still do.
People are idiots and they call me emo crazy or lez or fat.
I can be emo at times but usually not.
crazy cuz im usually hyper.
lez cuz i hang out with the weirdest girls who i personally like.(as friends)
fat cuz i eat a whole lot but i stay skinny.

silence can solve many problems= they should learn this

hyper is a good thing, you'll never get bored (im hyper too xD can go 3 day without sleep and STILL be hyper..then i crash) "crazy" is a title im proud of having (a crazy person will always deny it, a sane but fun person will gladly state they are crazy) xD

-.- those people hang out with their gender don't they?(weird=unique=not normal=not boring=person being talked to stays AWAKE)

as for fat: they may need glasses...or they need to go back to preschool and learn what word means what.

cool, you are a problem solver!! <3
im usually quiet and hyper, but i yell at the people in my school.
if they o like "hey are you datin that girl?"
id say "are you datin your mom? oh no wait or is that your dad?"
i can be just as mean.
Also i am so hyper i jump onto trees.

just to tick them, i would say:
*stare at them awkwardly*...im flattered but...
...sorry i don't like you in that way. *and walk away quickly* (the trick is to act it out right and run away while their in shock)

xD make sure its LOUD and in public. (the more he denies it the faster the rumor spreads)

if its a mean girl, even better twisted

im evil, i know mrgreen

i like the way you think.
i will take your advice...thank you twisted

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
UrbanKibble
iceheart831
trixcat123
II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja

:3 Yay for you! I love it when people admit things that others wouldn't. biggrin -gay fangirl- . . .-cough- Yah v,v

young
academics
on
ice

if you don't know what it is...and are homophobic..you do NOT wanna look this up. xD
I'm not scared of Homosexuals but that stuff still creeps the living hell out of me.

xd my friend and i faint/drool (well she does) over this xD
its freaking HOT!! xD (who said girls can't be perverts? cool

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Torrtor
I was made fun of because people were accusing me of being a lesbian. (Some still do, but not as many. I think the student who started it transferred.)
There was this huge rumor going around, and people kept adding to it and since it was said by someone who doesn't even know me "it must be true". (Basically, it was that I was a lesbian, dating all of my best friends ((so that would make me dating 5 girls)), cheating on them all with each other with each other, and that I would make out with them in the school's courtyard.
Because my school is packed with homophobes, I was pushed around, called names, locked out of rooms, got stuff thrown at, got made fun of, and was also attacked a few times.
I brought it up with my friends, which few are actual lesbians, and they were like "...how come YOU'RE being bullied like this, and we're not?" (because they're open about their sexuality.)

People would also bully me because apparently I was "so cute, I'm defenseless and so fun to push around".
... -_-;

oooo physical is when it started getting harder.
as for the story...do they HEAR themselves? what is this? a script for a C movie?

now for the throwing: its good for you believe it or not, think of it as training your reflexes (if its lethal : SUE)

name calling: just let it fly right past your head (don't ignore it) it will annoy them if you ignore them, but if you HONESTLY don't even NOTICE them they will be enraged xD

when their about to slam you assume the protective stances or dodge (see youtube: how to survive a glomp 101) same principles only im pretty sure your bullies are nicer about it. xD

take up lock picking as a hobby, both fun, and gets you out of tough situations

the reason their picking on you is your the easier target, your friends are probably more confident and intimidating.

but a silent opponent is a dangerous one (just drop the hints here and there; such as lock picking xD dunno why people find this so scary ninja ) (be quiet about your hints, always through "non violent" means...it seems to set off their animalistic survival instincts when its just "quiet" xD

-add some blank looks (stare at them with this look i mean) here and there xD just to add some spice to the entree

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
RougeF3verX2
suks being a nerd

nerd: one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits

.....id be more worried about the people who think this is BAD -.-;

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Moon Fey37
iceheart831
Moon Fey37
Race. I get made fun of because of my race. I go to a predominately white school district, and I'm half hispanic. I barely look it, but it's enough for people to make really racist jokes.

The fact that I have an adopted African American sister does not help. People seriously suck sometimes. scream

..i worry for when they get out in the real world and realize that its not mostly whites.
if they make fun of your race, then make fun of theirs (in a way that sounds like your complimenting them, some are slow enough not to catch it)

Haha, no it's all good. I just look forward to the day when they go to college and have a hispanic American college professor, or when they work out in the real world and have a boss that's African American. When that happens, I will laugh very, very hard. cool

the beauty of karma, it WILL ALWAYS come back to bite one in the butt. cool
iceheart831
UrbanKibble
iceheart831
trixcat123
II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

ninja

young
academics
on
ice

I'm not scared of Homosexuals but that stuff still creeps the living hell out of me.

xd my friend and i faint/drool (well she does) over this xD
its freaking HOT!! xD (who said girls can't be perverts? cool
Heh heh, you may be more perverted than me! Who knows O3O And yaoi is creepy... They said it was a girl in that dorm! They said on the back! I thought it was going to be a comedy romance! But it wasn't a girl! It...It...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff