Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Race. I get made fun of because of my race. I go to a predominately white school district, and I'm half hispanic. I barely look it, but it's enough for people to make really racist jokes.

The fact that I have an adopted African American sister does not help. People seriously suck sometimes. scream

5,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
to thin, to tall, emo, gay, p***y 'cause i didn't punch the guy in the face

i hate those people that do that

3,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
iceheart831
Scene_Lover_01
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..

this is a sure sign that they are not even worth dignifying with a response O_O they accuse you of being a lez and at the same time accuse you of going out with a guy?

they have to at least have a GOOD and even slightly accurate insult to be worth anything -.-

this is like trying to buy things at the mall with literally nothing (they have to at least have ...i dunno..stones? something!)

just do what the mall does: security -> begone

Gah! Thanks ^^ I just now relized it.. x33 Thanks for pointing it out! ^^ AND.. AND.. <__> How about if you live at an idian school and your dad's and idian but your mom is full white and you look more liek your mom so get nicknamed "Whitey"..? eek

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
this shouldnt happen. be yourself no one has the right to judge you.
Being short and.....

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplaying Rena
I've been made fun of because I'd hang around the teachers a lot, I never wear jeans, and I'm sorta fat.

So when I got picked on for it during seventh grade, I finally decided it was enough, and just fought some people over it.

Though I still have somewhat of a status for teacher's pet, not many people mess with things like that anymore with me. I proved I'd fight them over it.

XD I solved my problems with violence.
Except for jeans. I can't wear a pair of jeans to save my life. XD

XD haha! i couldn't wear a skirt to school to save my life! -.- school is a battle ground -> jeans-> wind doesn't get in your way when running them down.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplaying Rena
Now that I remember, I was made fun of for being allergic to nuts a couple times.
If I eat one, I die by suffocation.
XD A slow death sucks.

And it was by the damn librarian. I got him back by putting stale crumbly pop-tarts in his mail box each day. XD

you...are awsome...nuff said

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ll BROKEN CHAINS ll
iceheart831
ll BROKEN CHAINS ll
i get made of, because of my looks, and being called gay. which is annoying at times. and people need to learn to stfu smile

-.- looks seem to really matter to some people huh? they should be more worried about how THEY look. (berating others isn't going to make them magically look like a god/goddess; they need plastic surgery for that)

apperently. some people are so immature about those kinda things anyway. like who cares if someone is gay, or bisexual. i think it doesnt matter, nor should it. its a way of living. and you looks? you cant help what you look like, i hate when people just get so immature about those things. i wish they could feel what it feels like. cry

-i prefer to think of them as a little underdeveloped in the mental region (im immature xD )
-the people who can't find anything to care about in their lives tend to pick up on others lives.
-the comment on looks is debatable xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
cahron_smexy_boy
iceheart831
Imperial Mushroom
I am made fun of because I am chubby ;-;
and also someone stuck a piece of gum to my a**, and I'm really pissed off about it. >.<

call them the exact opposite then (guys do not like flat washboards=skinny=me (in my deffence asians usually have no chest >.< wink )

you know their jealous that you have curves their afraid of trying to get. xD

asian girls rock. Thats a major perk about asian girls, their size. As far as asians having no chests, id gladly sacrifice boobs for a girl that doesnt balloon up in a few months.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he2WnJuVyII

-.- im 5'8 >.>

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iAlex-chan XD
Well there was a rumor spreading around my high school that I was a lesbian also. I think someone heard me and my friends talking in the hall one day and started spreading it. I'm not lesbian, I'm bi. The worst thing is that my mom accused me of being a lesbian also. Just because I had a girlfriend doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian! The best thing to do when rumors spread about you just ignore them. If someone approaches you and asks you about it, deny it and move on (even if it is true).

ignoring them is putting out too much effort that they don't deserve, just laugh at them, even if they don't deserve the fact that their comment was gifted with your laughter, at least you got stress relief from it.
i get made fun of cause im emo emo emo emo

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Alone forever and always
I get made fun of for smoking. I dont do it at school and I rarely do at all. Some people are just the hugest ASSHOLES ever. GAH!!

...how does one make fun of someone for smoking? -.- (haha you smoke and i don't? -.- )

yes there are tons of A-holes out there...so we should put them too good use (aka a semi-safe place keep sticks) xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aut_Ducky
i get made fun of alot and i still do.
People are idiots and they call me emo crazy or lez or fat.
I can be emo at times but usually not.
crazy cuz im usually hyper.
lez cuz i hang out with the weirdest girls who i personally like.(as friends)
fat cuz i eat a whole lot but i stay skinny.

silence can solve many problems= they should learn this

hyper is a good thing, you'll never get bored (im hyper too xD can go 3 day without sleep and STILL be hyper..then i crash) "crazy" is a title im proud of having (a crazy person will always deny it, a sane but fun person will gladly state they are crazy) xD

-.- those people hang out with their gender don't they?(weird=unique=not normal=not boring=person being talked to stays AWAKE)

as for fat: they may need glasses...or they need to go back to preschool and learn what word means what.

Cultist

i freakin hate school!!!! im always being called emo and stuff like that...a dude strangled me inorder to find out if i cut T^T...i hate it!!!! who cares if i cut? i hate them..

people make fun of me for having this bad scar on my chest from a past surgery (not THAT!!)
ahhhh... school... ew. Alright well I am made fun of because I am different. How? I go to school in mild cosplay. Sometimes i wear ears and a tail, sometimes just the ears or the tail, but it is plain annoying when someone takes time to make fun me and then break my tail. crying
Also, I just dyed allll my hair, and as I was walking down the stairwell someone who knows me was like, "Ew, who's that?" and then he laughed. Obviously, he's one of the people who hangs out with the popular people..... but yeah that's my story. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff