Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone gets made fun of at some point in their lives, but to some people, way to often. I am tierd of people obsessing over just a few people just because they're "perfect" and "popular". So I thought I'd do this.

The rules are to write why you are made fun of. Either self harm, being gay or bi, or not so attractive, whatever. Who cares what you write? Nobody knows it is you. And this will help you, and others feel better. You are not the only one being harrased.

I'll go first. I am made fun of because I used to be "emo" last year. People accuse me of being a lesbian, also.
Go ahead and try ^_^

Greedy Athlete

I am made fun of because I am chubby ;-;
and also someone stuck a piece of gum to my a**, and I'm really pissed off about it. >.<

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
i got made fun of because i am so short compared to the others and that i wear glasses. these are such old school and trivial things, but why does everyone has to point it out? (not you, the people who makes fun of me)

Lupine Raider

8,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
love school smile

3,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja
People say I'm so White cause I love heavy metal and i'm a metalhead..and how dark I dress... I'm actually Black...
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:
I stopped getting made fun of when I stopped caring so much. So when I was in the seventh or eighth grade. I got made fun of for how I dressed, being short, dying my hair so much, the music that I listened to, and my sexual orientation.
So, just stop caring. Or pop a b***h in the face, whichever you want.
i get made of, because of my looks, and being called gay. which is annoying at times. and people need to learn to stfu smile

Kevo89 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

redface i get made of for being sensitive and quiet....im leaning towards gay too but i dont get made fun of for that anymore...at least i dont think i do...not to my face
People used to walk all over me, but the past couple of years I've been so confident that they can't really affect me - so they stopped trying. And it doesn't hurt to be a douchebag to your haters. I wouldn't take the advice to 'kill them with kindness'. That's just freaktarded. But yeah, now everybody likes me. (: Heh. Those whores. But, yeah. I hate when people freaking jank on people because their orientation. That's messed up. Damn.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i can honestly say iv never considered myself as been made fun of O_O (or at least noticed it)
the key is to ask yourself: "who IS this person? eek " and walk away quickly as if your being chased by a creeper. (which often times is the case)

if you don't even like them, their opinions don't matter, they are inferior to you. your opinion about yourself overrules their's since its your brain, do what you want with it xD (gotta love total dictatorship of the mind)

its actually pretty funny if you think about it. the people insulting you actually think they MATTER enough to YOU to the point that their remarks actually HURT.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ambergerr
People used to walk all over me, but the past couple of years I've been so confident that they can't really affect me - so they stopped trying. And it doesn't hurt to be a douchebag to your haters. I wouldn't take the advice to 'kill them with kindness'. That's just freaktarded. But yeah, now everybody likes me. (: Heh. Those whores. But, yeah. I hate when people freaking jank on people because their orientation. That's messed up. Damn.

really? xD im only kind to them since its funny. when a teacher walks by and your trying to "help" and they start yelling at you or something, guess who gets detention?xD

the whole " kill them with kindness" can go both ways
some people try to befriend
and some literally kill them with kindness.
iceheart831

really? xD im only kind to them since its funny. when a teacher walks by and your trying to "help" and they start yelling at you or something, guess who gets detention?xD

the whole " kill them with kindness" can go both ways
some people try to befriend
and some literally kill them with kindness.

haha, death by poison suger cookies would work. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces