Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ask me for hair and make up tutorials for back to school wth your criteria and ill post a link or make a video! This is only 500g! If you want so advice for back to school than thats also 500g and I can send you to a video or i can type my own response...or both! I hope everyone enyjoys this. biggrin

Timid Darling

But there are already thousands of generic "back to school" tutorial videos on youtube. :I
Octomaid
But there are already thousands of generic "back to school" tutorial videos on youtube. :I

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but I am going to help people into the direction they want to going n becasue you cant just type into youtube: curly hair tutoral for shoulder lengthh hair that is thick and include a waterfall braid and makes your hair look thicker. What im doing is finding your critera and either making a vdeo or findng ne. sorry about my horrble spelling lol
EmkayX16
Yes, I understand what you are saying, but I am going to help people into the direction they want to going n becasue you cant just type into youtube: curly hair tutoral for shoulder lengthh hair that is thick and include a waterfall braid and makes your hair look thicker. What im doing is finding your critera and either making a vdeo or findng ne. sorry about my horrble spelling lol

Actually, they could just type it into Youtube, maybe not as atrociously long as you put it, but maybe something like "how to do a waterfall braid with thick hair." I'm positive that something will come up; and if it doesn't, they can just Youtube the question in parts (for example, find a video for tips on how to make your hair look thicker, then find another one on how to do a waterfall braid), it's not that hard.

Or they could just type it into a search engine and see what comes up.

I seriously hope people aren't stupid enough to pay you 500g for something they can easily look up themselves. :
do boys count?

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
burritoninjahhh
do boys count?

Funny! emotion_awesome

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

I was kind of hoping for tips suited to a female for studying tips & s**t.

I'm vaguely disappointed to see that it's more of a fashion/beauty scam. neutral User Image

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Octomaid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff