Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, this one dude who sits in front of me in my second period said he wanted to talk after class. Alone. So we did. And guess what? He said that he likes me and if I wanted to go out with him. Then he was all like "Or do you not want to because it'll cause a lot of drama?", because I have told him that I'm not a big fan of dating. Too young you know? Luckily, one of his friends came and kinda ruined the moment. While his friend wasn't listening, I told him "Sorry, I'm not aloud to date, and... I'm interested in someone else." He said "awww, ok." I walked (ran) away.

The next day, first period. I ask two of my other friends what I should do, knowing it would be awkward. They told me to play "hard to get". Well, I'm not that kinda person. Second period, it was all awkward. We didn't talk like we used to, he only asked me what we were working on. But I did catch him looking at me while sitting at another desk with my friend.

Sixth period. My two friends from first period asked how it went. I said I talked to him a little bit, and they were all like "Nope. You can't talk. Just say 'hi', 'bye', and you get your a** outta there" Damn. I really don't know what to do, since I haven't really experienced anything like this before. Any help? :/

(Sorry for this post being so long. >.< )

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Well..I've had situations like this before...
umm... so are you really interested in someone else?
and your friend who confessed, you only like him as a friend right?
sorry I'm asking questions.
maybe....maybe you can just stay friends. tell him that perhaps?
you have to take the initiative to act like he's never confessed (so you know, it wouldnt be tooooooo awkward).

Maybe he'll continue to like you. Quite possible.

I say don't play hard to get...that's sort of...well..somewhat rude and common.

This worked for me. I'm not sure how you'll see it or how he'll feel...but ..well
I'm here for you~

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Bitter Crackers
Well..I've had situations like this before...
umm... so are you really interested in someone else?
and your friend who confessed, you only like him as a friend right?
sorry I'm asking questions.
maybe....maybe you can just stay friends. tell him that perhaps?
you have to take the initiative to act like he's never confessed (so you know, it wouldnt be tooooooo awkward).

Maybe he'll continue to like you. Quite possible.

I say don't play hard to get...that's sort of...well..somewhat rude and common.

This worked for me. I'm not sure how you'll see it or how he'll feel...but ..well
I'm here for you~

Yeah actually. But the person I'm interested in has a girlfriend. D':
Only as a friend, yeep.
Ask as much as you want(:
Tell him that? I'm too shy and stubborn x_x
But yeah, I've been acting like nothing has happened. Ish. ^.^"

Who knows? But It's not like I'm commanding him to not like me. He can like me, but I won't return my feelings.

I know, I'm definitely not that kind of person D: Lol common. xD
Thanks for your time, love. <3

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
neydis

tell him you want to stay friends for now. Nicely, of course. Say that it's best this way since you're not allowed to date and perhaps you're not ready. Oh come on~ don't be shyyy...maybe...uhh... pass him a note? text him? something along the lines.

and no need to thank me. smile

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Bitter Crackers
neydis

tell him you want to stay friends for now. Nicely, of course. Say that it's best this way since you're not allowed to date and perhaps you're not ready. Oh come on~ don't be shyyy...maybe...uhh... pass him a note? text him? something along the lines.

and no need to thank me. smile

I'm not aloud to date, but I'd do it anyways. o;
Even if I wasn't ready, I still wouldn't want to date him. Dx

Meeeh that's awkward TT^TT
WELL I'M THANKING YOU ANYWAYS. SO THANK YOU.

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
neydis

haha well~ I understand.
just act like he never confessed and continue being friends. if it doesnt work out then I shall give more adviceeeeee BUAHAHA

Beloved Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
Bitter Crackers
neydis

haha well~ I understand.
just act like he never confessed and continue being friends. if it doesnt work out then I shall give more adviceeeeee BUAHAHA

Okie >.<
I LIKE ADVICE. YAY. emotion_bigheart

hehe, thanks dearie~
xD
I love you. :3

Clean Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
neydis

No problem~ Good luck!
hope everything goes well neh... c;
Ahhh, You could always tried it out? I mean, who knows, you might find you actually like him or he isn't that bad. But if it's just impossible, well, I guess you should tell him how you feel bout the situation or to just be friends.

Get over the arkwardness quickly, or it might make things worse.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
OMG I had a situation like that but it was over texting! This boys texted me asking if I liked him I replied "why?" he texted me back saying because I Like you. I didn't like him but a didn't want to hurt his feelings so I said I'll tell him tomorrow and he said OK. The next day we talked but he never talked about it so I just didn't either but were are still friends.
HOPE THIS HELPS! biggrin
lewt him down hecka nice like like im not tht interested yenno

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Just talk to him and make it clear you're not interested in him that way and you just want to stay friends. That's what's happened to me and it was sad for me but it was better than being strung along. Make sure it's face to face though

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Well, I've never dated myself but here is what advice I can give. This guy definetly likes you. But you have to decide whether or not to keep a friendly relationship with him. I know it's awkward, but the two of you can continue to be friends if you can both agree to it. Tell him "I'm sorry, but I just don't like you that way. But I hope we can still be friends." If you keep running away, your problems won't be solved. You have to confront the issue. And if he still wants to be your friend, then he should be able to respect that you're not ready and u like someone else. I know this isn't the ideal option from someone with zero experience, but I'm just speaking with what I feel is right. If you do choose this option, let me know how things turn out! I would like to hear how my advice went over, if you do this. And if you dont like this idea, I dont mind hearing that as well
Well, I can see there are many advice you got, but still, this situation interest me, so I'll also share my view. whee

smile First of all, your stance. If the one confessed to you is just a friend for you, then remind yourself that he's only a friend. This would help you to not succumb against your stance if, let's say you feel sorry for him and kind of want to try out. NO! That would only be mean, to the boy and yourself.

arrow Second, your action. I am a shy a person, I mean completely shy. So, I kind of understand your anxiety over this. So, I suggest that you give him a note, stating anything you want to say regarding the happening. Make it informal, just like how you would talk to him before. No, wait. Don't shake your head yet. You HAVE to try SOMETHING. Even if not giving note, you must clear the situation, put a line. Then, one more thing, try to initiate conversation, just like before. Little, by little, even though awkwardness would accompany you, things would get better.

idea Third, your judgement. All I can say is that, the boy seems to like you, I don't know about love, but he does like you. Therefore, you have to respect his feelings. How? By not denying the happening. I don't accuse you, I'm just giving advice. And don't avoid him, that is... kind of cruel don't you think?

Uh, okay. I think I'm writing down too much already. Well, I guess I'll back away now. WISH YOU SUCCEED! FIGHTING! wink

p/s: PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME! OR WHACK ME! OR BADMOUTH ME!
well, i think you just need to be yourself! smile that should do the trick, or just do something to make him notice you smile in a good way though ^^. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff