Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Autobiographer

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Recently, I called my teacher "mom" by accident. Everyone stared at me wierdly. XD

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Omg....when I accidently tripped over a Cello while i was walking everyone was like "What was that?"

Beloved Lunatic

Ah yes, the infamous "Thanks, mom" statement. Or something of the sort. I said it back when I was in the fourth grade and I silently died.

Apparently, there's a popular teacher at my school called Ms. Shell. My real name is Michelle, and it sounds extremely similar to her name. So every time I walk down the hallway and someone calls out for her, I immediately turn around and walk to the person before I realize they weren't calling me.
I've had awkward days as well. Some where embarrassing.

Dangerous Lunatic

A woman I knew once pulled off her shirt on accident trying to pull off her basketball pull over. Luckily, she had on a bra.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
We have consecutive tutorials and lectures here held by the same professor in different places for one subject. I attended one and decided to skip the other and remained in the class we were in to do some other work on the internet.
About 30 minutes later my professor comes to grab something he forgot and noticed me. gonk
Tripped on the strap of my backpack, stumbled while trying to catch myself 3 times... finally caught myself on the teachers desk, and stared right into his face redface
Was trying to do something funny, but instead of that make a fool out of myself. LOL.

Friendly Gekko

7,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
i feel like i dont even belong in my school -_-" crying

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Uh, this requires an odd explanation. When I was in Highschool I hated my boobs. Probably from the fact I despised any sort of attention. So I wore tight sports bras to kinda keep 'em bound. (Has DD boobs. >.o )

SO. ONE TIME I was running in the halls, thankfully it was during class so not many were around. Apparently I was bouncing and it caught the attention of a classmate that was in the hall as well.

He does a double-take and goes "Wow, you DO have boobs!"

My immediate reaction was WTF and said "Of course I do! D< "

Soo... yeah. That was awkward.

NOW that I'm OUT of school, I wear very cleavagey shirts. XD

Omnipresent Demigod

butterfliesnflowers
Tripped on the strap of my backpack, stumbled while trying to catch myself 3 times... finally caught myself on the teachers desk, and stared right into his face redface

HDMl
Time Waits For No One

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Haha, what an embarrassing experience.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shameless Perfectionist

I probably have had one but I can't remember it right now... I do have a saying about awkwardness "It's only awkward if you make it awkward."
lol i was talking to my bio teacher, and she mentioned cassette tapes and im all "Oh! my gramma has one!" and she looked at me like "really" and say, 'gee, im not that old." and everyone laughed at me. whee
So, it was really hot in my math classroom and I was wearing my guy friend's sweatshirt. Eventually, I had enough with the heat and I began to take off the sweatshirt.... and apparently my shirt all the way up to my bra... emotion_facepalm

Shameless Exhibitionist

X-CottonCandySwirl-X
Recently, I called my teacher "mom" by accident. Everyone stared at me wierdly. XD

I did that last year.. I'm 21, and I wasn't even living at home at the time...
But! My teacher's name is Päivi, and in Finnish mom is "äiti", so it kinda sounds the same... I don't think anyone noticed....
And yes, we call the teachers by their first names.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff