Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snowytigress
My first day this semester involved a 3 hour long lecture on the intro to Physiology. I do miss the days when the first day of school you could be brain dead.

hahaha lol
jay karla
Ok thats what i wanted to say now i am done. So if u have any questions u could pm me i am just trying to help

thnk ur cool lol , BTW ur AVI IS SOOO DARN AMAZING xd xd

OG Partier

7,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Wait till you start college. First day back and you get 4 papers due the next day.

Fanatical Visionary

First week of school sucks because I don't have all my books yet, therefore I cannot learn. It doesn't help that Labor Day is a shipping holiday. XD
I've been in school for about 3 weeks. I have class only twice a week, but I already have an exam sweatdrop
Bearded Cactus
Wait till you start college. First day back and you get 4 papers due the next day.

@_@ .. tht stinks

OG Partier

7,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Junketsu No Princess
Bearded Cactus

@_@ .. tht stinks

Don't get me wrong. College is amazing! You only have to take the classes that you need for the major you choose so you're not taking pointless and unnecessary classes.

OG Partier

7,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Junketsu No Princess
Bearded Cactus

@_@ .. tht stinks

Don't get me wrong. College is amazing! You only have to take the classes that you need for the major you choose so you're not taking pointless and unnecessary classes.
Bearded Cactus
Junketsu No Princess
Bearded Cactus

@_@ .. tht stinks

well tht explains .. hehe sweatdrop
To Paint The Sky
that sucks, we always start midweek and dont do much more than rules/paperwork/parent signatures and them telling us over and over what we need for the class

>.< SCHOOL REALLY STINKS but WE HAVE NO CHOICE besides it can help us aLOT after finishing school and go to college and after tht WORK ... mmhmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff