Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Captain Crayons
Are fireworks legal in your state?
If so, one day after school run outside and wait for everyone to come out, and start lighting them off.

I'm not sure. I know that they arn't allowed in town, or near the school

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
collection069530
thats what she said

That's what he said.

lalipop142's Partner

xXeverdreamingXx
spygirlcrazo45
xXeverdreamingXx
SergeantClark
Join a club or organization together. Are you interested in law enforcement? If so, check with your local police and sheriff's departments and see if they have a Law Enforcement Explorers program for teens 14-21 interested in law enforcement. For more details about the Law Enforcement Explorers visit http://www.learningforlife.org/exploring/lawenforcement/. Or even 4-H or join a sport team.

We can't We're in band already (And one cheerlead/festival queen) So we don't have time. We're just looking for random, fun, crazy, stuiped stuff that we can to and we'll remember. You know the things you look back on and say "That was really stuiped (But legal) But fun"

omigod u guys have done a lot of stuff!!!

Talking about. We have 5 band people, a cheerleader/pagent queen. We all Have festivals every weekend until november 9th, and we've burnt out all the regular idea's

OMIGOD WOW

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
spygirlcrazo45
xXeverdreamingXx
spygirlcrazo45
xXeverdreamingXx
SergeantClark
Join a club or organization together. Are you interested in law enforcement? If so, check with your local police and sheriff's departments and see if they have a Law Enforcement Explorers program for teens 14-21 interested in law enforcement. For more details about the Law Enforcement Explorers visit http://www.learningforlife.org/exploring/lawenforcement/. Or even 4-H or join a sport team.

We can't We're in band already (And one cheerlead/festival queen) So we don't have time. We're just looking for random, fun, crazy, stuiped stuff that we can to and we'll remember. You know the things you look back on and say "That was really stuiped (But legal) But fun"

Talking about. We have 5 band people, a cheerleader/pagent queen. We all Have festivals every weekend until november 9th, and we've burnt out all the regular idea's

OMIGOD WOW

Are you in band/cheerleading/clubs/ect?

lalipop142's Partner

xXeverdreamingXx
spygirlcrazo45
xXeverdreamingXx
spygirlcrazo45
xXeverdreamingXx
SergeantClark

OMIGOD WOW

Are you in band/cheerleading/clubs/ect?

umm lol i do volleyball,soccer and track lol

Hunter

At school, or home??

At school:
1) as kind of a fund raiser, we threw pies at our teachers for 1$
2) My class is so into animals xD we made 4 teams, and everytime a team mate got an A, that team would get a point, the team with the most points at the end of the month gets a treat from the other teams
3) we convinced our teacher for a record brakeing club. One we tried was "The most cups stacked (stackers) in a single pyramid"
4) We had a HUGEE hide and seek game outside one day

At Home:
1) Me and some friends split up and walked around for about an hour, collected random things that we found and tried to make somthing big out of them xD
2) Does it snow there? If so, You could make plans for a snow fort (if there is that much snow)

That's all I got! sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces