Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart
                                                  Hᴇʟʟᴏ﹗
                                                  Jᴜsᴛ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪғ I ᴍᴀʏ...

Hello! I'm Femme. =) I'm 22, female, 'taken' in a way(Not that you'll be asking to date or anything)
                                                  I am the number one space cadet! emotion_awesome Especially when I'm reading - I might as well be wearing
                                                  ear plugs during those times. So yes I like to read, especially really thick books that I can't get through
                                                  in just a day (think Stephen King and Anne Rice). I love building avatars and entering contests, and most of all
                                                  hosting them!! So please indulge me by checking out my contests below!

I really like to dye my hair, but I haven't in a while it's a weird reddish brown right now - I hate my natural
                                                  hair color) stare . I dance, but I haven't been practicing like I was a few weeks ago... My atmosphere is
                                                  dulling my ambitions. Don't get me wrong though, I'm unfortunately not that ambitious to begin with. rolleyes

I really love roleplaying and have found some awesome people and consistent roleplays lately. It's definitely helping
                                                  me from getting bored when I'm finished doing whatever it is I can find to do. Lately I started a roleplay
                                                  called Surviving the Fallout. It was originally with someone else, but they pretty much used school as an excuse
                                                  and bailed on it so I decided to keep it alive and just make it my own roleplay with myself. It's turning out great!
                                                  If you're interested in reading it, you should totally let me know and I'll link you to it!!
                                                  If you're interested in joining it after that, please PM me!! emotion_kirakira

So my favorite color is blue, and then purple and orange are my fav complementary colors. I have lived a lame life,
                                                  so not much to talk about there. I love video games - all of them! Even the ones I have yet to play yet, so you can talk
                                                  about any of them with me! I especially love Mario though. x) My favorite classic. I also draw, and paint and the likes,
                                                  but I don't have a scanner so eh in that department. You can still ask to see though.

About me's always make me feel self centered e.e
                                                  So anyway...

Sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ﹗
                                                  Hᴀʜᴀ﹐ Bʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ﹗ emotion_awesome emotion_hug

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please Heed GTOS
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When Critiquing, be honest and respectful about your opinions
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Of course you can ask about items on my avatars. I'm happy to share!
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As long as you are kind enough to stop and chat in my thread first the you are allowed to advertise your Charity, Quests, Closets, Roleplays... ect... =)
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be sure to pay attention! Some avatars have stories and art attached as indicated!(Not really a rule, but for lack of a better place to say this...)
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Read and Follow the rules of each individual contest or your entry will not be accepted
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Accept any Reward Trade within three days of it being sent.
                                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ...

rofl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. rofl
                                                            Greetings!
                                                            Okay, introduction. Here goes…
                                                            ~Well. My nickname is Nomzie or Neo, which is what I usually go with.
                                                            ~ I’m a nerdy tomboy from Sweden, and my major interests are physics, philosophy, science, technology, music, anime, baking and anything weird and wonderful.
                                                            ~I also enjoy more creative things like hairdressing, make-up, fashion, design and food art yum_puddi
                                                            ~Come autumn, I’ll be a full time engineering student, which will be fun.
                                                            ~I’m quite shy, but making friends and chatting is what makes life worthwhile.
                                                            ~I appreciate people who have the talent to draw, dance, sing and play musical instruments. So much talent *Jealous* crying
                                                            ~I love music. Anything from metal to jazz and post-grunge to classical. Not a big pop fan, however…
                                                            ~I have a weak spot for gothic and cross-gender fashion. It's so pretty emotion_kirakira
                                                            ~Favourite colours. Green usually, but all colours have their own reasons to be appreciated.
                                                            Enjoy this thread!

See you around.

User Image
                User Image
                User Image

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Easter Contests Over! If you haven't received your prize, please quote or PM me immediately I've been really mixed up and around lately, so I apologize if I missed anyone!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....

yum_donut A x ᴏғ 5 ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ﹙ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ﹕ 3/5﹚ 5 ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
                                                  yum_cupcake A ғᴜʟʟ ᴄʀɪᴛɪϙᴜᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ ғᴏʀᴍ
                                                  yum_tea Aᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs﹐ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ﹐ sᴛʏʟᴇ﹐ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏsᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀs
                                                  yum_strawberry Wʜᴀᴛ I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
                                                  yum_onigiri Wʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
                                                  yum_pizza Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅs ᴍᴇ ᴏғ
                                                  yum_puddi A ɢɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ I sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ
                                                  yum_coldone A ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ᴏʀ ғᴜɴ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.
                                                  yum_burger A romantic/badass story about your avatar and a character from Batman comics/movies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pick as many options as you like! 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't take anything personal. I will offer only honest and respectful opinions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feel free to Rate my current avatar with this chart to!

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

~Correctly Named Items~
x- ...
x- ...
x- ...

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Chomp

Snarl

Chesire Kitten

Spopclub

Little Ghost Reaper

Melancholy Raine

Pepper and Mint

Cherry Street Style Cupcake

Space Camp Cadet

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

No Current Entry Atm

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Check out her awesome graphics shop! Affordable and epic pixels await you!!
User Image

User Image

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Avatars made for XxMiserys TearsxX
She let me play around with her Anguish Panda! whee

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

She's got an awesome thread of her own to! Drop by and check it out! heart

Avatar By XxMisery TearsxX /// Avatar Art By: phaniee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Bᴜᴍᴘ ᴘᴏsᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ.

User Image

Red Mario
[align=center][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/5y82n8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/23qnig.png[/IMG][/align]

Blue Mario
[align=center][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/5y82n8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/iqwkcj.png[/IMG][/align]

Cᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ﹖
Pᴏsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴀsᴇ﹗

[IMGright]http://i57.tinypic.com/21jydyc.jpg[/IMGright]

[align=center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/4sjk1i.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/rokey/the-blacy/128/black-heart-icon.png[/img][/align]

Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ﹖
﹣ Bᴜᴍᴘ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I·ʟʟ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!!

[align=center][url=ENTER YOUR THREAD'S URL HERE]http://allthingsd.com/files/2012/10/fist_bump_lolcats.jpeg[/url][/align]

User Image
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ Pᴏsᴛɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴛᴏ Oʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇs﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡɪɴ ₂₅₀ᴍɪʟ. ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴜᴍᴘ﹗
﹙Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ﹣ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ﹚

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

heart ~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ heart

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

heart ~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff