Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 > >>

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Hello there! Welcome to my tektek competition!

I would like to start out by saying that this is a competition for people create simple to semi cluttered avis... Avatars that have piles and piles of items will not do well. I'm not saying that people who specialize in extreme clutter can't join, I'm just saying that they will probably not do well in the competition (I will make sure to let you know if I think you won't do well in the competition when you send in you examples).

Also, I am hoping to get people who enjoy tekteking and are not just here for the prize. With that said, I am poor so the prize will be 300k + avi art (By me). The winner of each round will also get 10k. I am also thinkin about letting the judges submit their own entry for each round and letting the contestants vote for the winner, then I would give judges 5-10k for winning the round as well.

I hope to have lots of fun with this competition and look forward to seeing all your awesome creations!!

Please read through All the posts on the first page!

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image

~~ Follow the ToS ~~
~~ Be respectful! ! ~~
~~ If you spam (this does include page stretching) you will be reported ~~
~~ Don't quote anything on the 1st page ~~
User Image

~~ Must use the same skin/hair style/eyes of your bases unless changed with an item ~~
~~ You are able change the mouths ~~
~~ Please PM your FINAL version to me ~~
~~ Please feel free to post your entries to get feedback from the other contestants ~~
~~ If you miss a deadline, you are disqualified and an elimination still happens ~~
~~ PLEASE let me know if something happens and you aren't going to be able to get your entry in! ~~

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

User Image

Task: Duel Avis
Dream Free: No (unless it is to make it layer like it does on gaia itself)
Price Limit: none
Due Date: at midnight (according to this Clock [Pacific Time Zone])

You will have a week each round to get your tektek PMed to me. I will post the theme of the week in this post.

How the judging works: The judges will rank the tekteks, 1 being the best and 13 being the worst. Then I will add the scores together and whoever has the biggest amount is eliminated (the biggest cumulative score). So if you got placed at number 10, 11, 9 by three judges, that totals 30. (based off Sakuralinh's 'Fashion Runway')

We will have a bonus round going while we wait for all the positions to be filled. It will continue for a couple of days after all the positions are filled. If you win this, or any round, you will receive 10k gold.

~The Colorful Jellyfish

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Check Here for your feedback.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Emo_Cottonball~
1+1+2+1=5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
blue lotus flower
3+2+1+3 = 9

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Puck_The_Trixster
2+3+3+2 = 10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thy Almond
4+4+4+4 = 16

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Thy Almond
User Image and her Base:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blue Lotus Flower
User Imageand her Base:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Emo_Cottonball~
User Imageand her Base:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Puck_The_Trixster

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
Silver Nox I like good color coordination, decent layering and really don't like random items thrown in because they match or multiple forms of the same item. I must also admit that I am not fond of the items that change the avis legs (mostly the ones that make the legs tiny) unless used really well.
User Image
Sir_Catherine I like color and item balance, avatars not overwhelmed by their items, and items that create a theme together rather than appearing to be chosen at random.
I don't like clutter, overly dark black & red themes or buck teeth.

User Image
iiSugar Sweet I Like Balance around the avi, Creativity, overall "flow'" and most certainly, Matching! I believe that an avi looks best when it has one item as its main eyecatcher, and the rest of the outfit 'revolves around it' to create a harmonious array of perfection(= I very much dislike when things are thrown on for no reason or when things do not follow the theme. Basically, any random clash is not very good. Or, any avi that looks like there was no effort put in.
User Image
Hikari Zari

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image

11-19: Contest open!
Once you are accepted you can start workin on the bonus round. You do not have to do it, though it is a good way to see how the judges will be judging.
11-27: All positions are filled!
Now you can really work on your entries for the bonus round...
12-5: Winners of the Bonus round announced.
Round 1 Officially starts!

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

If you have hit a creative block and need help with your avatar or if you just find it fun to hold contests, get a hold of me and you can run a mini contest. Yes, you will have to provide the prize XD

Cabbage Coitus Contest:
Judges may take part in my contest.
I would like the contest to end on my birthday which is the 18th of January.
I will give away 10k.
I would like the avatar to be kickass with the limit being 750k. I love Sour Tsundere, Princess of Swords, Queen Anne's Lace, Donna del Carnival and I like Piani-Ture, Queen of Death and Doki Doki Deito.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
1st ~Emo_Cottonball~ 28
2nd Puck_The_Trixster 32
3rd blue lotus flower 37
4th Thy Almond 48

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

line number 1
line number 2
line number 3

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Some of the judges thought it would be fun to do a mini contest along with you guys.
This would have been their entries for Round 5:
A)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. B)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff