Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 92 93 94 > >>

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thy Almond

Oooh, Fancy xp can i post what i have so far for concrit from other contestants or should i wait until we're all filled up?

Also, Fiendish Cuisine is a disgusting item emotion_puke

You can go a head and post it when ever you want to but you might not get any replies for a while...I will give feedback but I don't know how many other people will at this point.
...That is a very odd item o.0

~The Colorful Jellyfish

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Silver Nox

You can go a head and post it when ever you want to but you might not get any replies for a while...I will give feedback but I don't know how many other people will at this point.
...That is a very odd item o.0

~The Colorful Jellyfish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

something about this, it's just driving me crazy gonk and it is, i think it's the only item on gaia that actually makes me sick, it's the lollipop pose @_@ it looks like a dead rat i saw once

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I'll be around and happy to make comments. Might not post daily, but I'll be available in general.

Eh, should say this next week will be a busy one actually. Work Monday-Wednesday morning and then with the family through Thursday. Friday is the day for retail stores (retail job scream ) and off hand can't say my work schedule after that.

As far as the fiendish item goes, I actually kind of like the tea kettle pose. It's a cool black, red accented, pot and the red steam is a neat effect. The rest of the poses though I'd never use.

Almond; I think your first shot there is rather fun. A bit busy, but it also seems to work with the music theme. The only thing that jars, and it took me a bit to pinpoint what it was, is the solid blue on one leg next to solid flesh on the other. Every other color and item on you seems to have multiple shades but the one leg is a solid block of one color tone. It stands out and seems at odds. Yeah, sounds picky, sorry, but it is what seems to break up the 'mood', so to speak.

Fashionable Fatcat

So far this is all I have for the bonus round. I have a few more avi's each with a different style but here is just one of them. I will add more to it later, thoughts?

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Such interesting avis!! I see this being an interesting competition!

Sidenote vent: Of coourse my laptop has to stop connecting to the internet right after I start my competition >.<

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cabbage Coitus
So far this is all I have for the bonus round. I have a few more avi's each with a different style but here is just one of them. I will add more to it later, thoughts?
I think that it is lookin good so far though i do think that the cactus is a little off... It doesn't really fit the avi, though it does color wise. I think it would still look fine without it...

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hehe, this is the first time I have done this kind of color scheme for my own avi so when I am scrolling through the thread, I actually don't recognize my avi right away XD

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
And a bump for people before heading off to skyrim...

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
~bumps for more tektekers~

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cabbage Coitus

Well, i really like that you used more of a bright apple green, and i love those eyes and the layering on the head. i'm not crazy about the shoes or the waist sweatdrop but that's just my opinion

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bump for possible new members

Tricky Nymph

Fashionable Fatcat

An updated version of my last tektek. Thoughts?

Newbie Master

5,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
can i still join the contest ? emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Fatcat

x-lildoodle
can i still join the contest ? emotion_kirakira

I believe you can. But you better check with Silver Nox first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff