Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Okamiden64
FrostedMidnight
edit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like where this is headed, it has good potential 3nodding I would like to see some blue incorporated into the avatar itself as well as the blue items on the floor. The purple sphere seems a bit off. I like how you have the layering of the belts though heart

another edit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophomore

First post as an official judge. Feels good(x
heheee, i shall beginn critiques ;D
Hello worldddd~

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
alrighty, now that we have all of the judges, what do you lovely ladies think of this tektek? too much blue? hate the hairstyle? mrgreen

Sophomore

FrostedMidnight
another edit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why, hello there~
This avi looks great~
in my opinion the first avi looks better because of distribution, although, the color of green of the shoes seems to be different than the other green, perhaps there are other shoes that match? sorry, my eyes were locked on that little detail eek
but other than that i think its a really awesome job~

Sophomore

Thy Almond
alrighty, now that we have all of the judges, what do you lovely ladies think of this tektek? too much blue? hate the hairstyle? mrgreen

I, for one, like it(= -matches very well, and the background item goes with the outfit so thats a win. though, the purple spark or something kind of throws it off, im not saying it shouldnt be there, but its like, you dont see much purple then off to the side you see the item, maybe more balance of purple should be added? c:
Thy Almond

Pretty pretty emotion_kirakira The one thing that gets me is the purple behind her shoes, I just somehow see that as misplaced but I don't know how Dx

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Okamiden64

Pretty pretty emotion_kirakira The one thing that gets me is the purple behind her shoes, I just somehow see that as misplaced but I don't know how Dx

iiSugar Sweet

I, for one, like it(= -matches very well, and the background item goes with the outfit so thats a win. though, the purple spark or something kind of throws it off, im not saying it shouldnt be there, but its like, you dont see much purple then off to the side you see the item, maybe more balance of purple should be added? c:

Well, i couldn't tell what was off before but i think you two are right xp something needs to be done about those stockings
Thy Almond

Maybe some tattoos or some kind of red sheer stocking that would look the same color as the ones you have on now? Not to sure if those would match with the colors though.

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Okamiden64
Thy Almond

Maybe some tattoos or some kind of red sheer stocking that would look the same color as the ones you have on now? Not to sure if those would match with the colors though.

Well, this is what i have after working on it a bit. Almost seems too purple now though emotion_donotwant this has always been a challenging color scheme for me xd

Sophomore

Thy Almond

Well, this is what i have after working on it a bit. Almost seems too purple now though emotion_donotwant this has always been a challenging color scheme for me xd

to me it looks better but i agree there maybe too much purple now? or perhaps the legs look to bare sweatdrop hmmmmmsz

EDIT: its not the legs lookin to bare actually, it does feel like the weight of purple is on the bottom. like, watered down soda where the syrup sinks you know o3o
Thy Almond

Oh my, yes that is a bit to much purple ; A ;
Thats a challenging color scheme for most anyone, the colors hardly ever want to match up in the right way gonk May I take a stab at it and hopefully not ruin it?

Amorous Capitalist

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Okamiden64
Thy Almond

Thats a challenging color scheme for most anyone, the colors hardly ever want to match up in the right way gonk May I take a stab at it and hopefully not ruin it?

If you want to, are you allowed to edit my tekteks? it seems like the sort of thing that'd be against the rules sweatdrop

to me it looks better but i agree there maybe too much purple now? or perhaps the legs look to bare sweatdrop hmmmmmsz

EDIT: its not the legs lookin to bare actually, it does feel like the weight of purple is on the bottom. like, watered down soda where the syrup sinks you know o3o

I know what you mean about the soda, maybe if i go look for a shorter cloak...
Thy Almond
Okamiden64
Thy Almond

If you want to, are you allowed to edit my tekteks? it seems like the sort of thing that'd be against the rules sweatdrop

Yes that is >< Momentary laps of concentration.
Haha I like the comparison to the soda XD
Hmm...either a shorter cloak if you can find one in purple, or a cape that doesn't cover the wings and goes down the the leg area. I wish they made a purple overskirt Dx

Smitten Sweetheart

or

I keep drawing blanks, but I wanted to put my main ideas out there. I would love feedback or comments heart

Sophomore

Thy Almond

That might work, maybe you should give it a go? it doesnt hurt to try whee

Okamiden64

ikrr. I left mah soda in the fridge and it was all orange fanta on the bottom and water at the top =w=""

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff