Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

Reminder, current challenge ends May 2, and you are allowed to make 2 submissions smile And if anyone has an idea they'd like to see in the next challenge, PM me! Thank you heart

Blessed Gekko

Friendly Phantom

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This looks like a pretty cool contest! blaugh BTW, can we just put in the TekTek link? I use my phone for Gaia... sweatdrop

And here's a leaf guy. At a beach. xp

Dapper Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

Lunican
This looks like a pretty cool contest! blaugh BTW, can we just put in the TekTek link? I use my phone for Gaia... sweatdrop

And here's a leaf guy. At a beach. xp

Absolutely! The item list is handy for me, but not required. Just no hidden list - when sharing from tektek, there's a way to ONLY show the image, and that's not allowed.

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nothing wrong in enjoying the things you like at the beach.
Videogames. Music. and Strawberry Parfaits.

Dangerous Genius

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

freckled sky
Splash
Also, what's a hidden item? I know what they are on IMVU, but never heard of a gaia hidden item. sweatdrop

Hidden item list - when you make a tektek, there is a direct link you can post to tektek that shows everything you have used. There is also the option of just posting the image, with no tektek link, and then no one can see what you've used. Probably handy if you are going to make an avi of it, and you don't want anyone to steal it, but in a contest like this obviously if you stole someone's idea, I would see it came second, and I want to see that you've used the item/items/pose etc. specific to the challenge smile

Mind-boggling Lover

I'm not quite sure if I could ever pull off a "beach" themed avi but, I'll try again with the next theme...

Here's my avi for this week's "Beach Theme":

Dangerous Genius

Dangerous Genius

bump ~ smile you might want to edit the title to include prizes or something so people are more likely to come look! heart

Dangerous Genius

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

freckled sky
bump ~ smile you might want to edit the title to include prizes or something so people are more likely to come look! heart

Thanks, but I'm actually pretty pleased with the entries so far smile We still have til Friday heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff