Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can you guess who it is? I know its really bad...

Even though it's a low funding avi, I STILL don't have to funds to complete it. Sad right? Well, off to work the bg forums.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Greek goddess?

I think you have a long way to go... Try adding something to make the skin more interesting. Possibly the face? It just looks a bit bland right now.

5//1o as-is

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TheHardcorePanda

Mhm. My funds are limited so I did the best I could. Until I can actual complete the one up there, i can't really make any improvements. I mean i have a better one and all that, but it's waaaay more than I could afford.

Monsterrz's Wife

Beloved Rogue

Hoshina Utau120
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can you guess who it is? I know its really bad...

Oh hello there Athena. (Am i right? biggrin ). Since your funds are low,the avi looks pretty nifty :3

Fluffy Hunter

I disapprove of this. It's neither vamp nor dark elf! emotion_donotwant

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
It's either Artemis or Athena, and for a low budget avi it looks nice ^^

Perhaps some elven armbands or gold bangles to give the arms some detail?

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

>.< Aww, thanks. I am just so obsessed with Greek Gods and all that since percy Jackson..oh god..I can't wait 5-6 days of shipping for my ******** book to come. no way.

Mistress Shiny

I knew it was missing something. I was like "Hoshina, don't save it, it's not done yet." but I didn't listen to myself. THANK CHU.

Akuyi

Pssh, vampires and dark elves are overrated. emotion_awesome Gods are the new black..or something like that anyways.

Monsterrz's Wife

Beloved Rogue

Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

>.< Aww, thanks. I am just so obsessed with Greek Gods and all that since percy Jackson..oh god..I can't wait 5-6 days of shipping for my ******** book to come. no way.

Oh ho ho,i know how much you're obsessed with it. I have an early order for the Athena book from Rick Riordan. (I already forgot the name). Really it's my friend who has the early order because i didnt have enough money at the time but I'M GOING TO READ IT WHEN SHE'S DONE!

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Oh ho ho,i know how much you're obsessed with it. I have an early order for the Athena book from Rick Riordan. (I already forgot the name). Really it's my friend who has the early order because i didnt have enough money at the time but I'M GOING TO READ IT WHEN SHE'S DONE!

MARK OF ATHENA, MARK OF ATHENA. >:U Pssh, pre ordered it months ago. hoping my mum will forget that i have to pay..she forgets alot of stuffs. XDD

Monsterrz's Wife

Beloved Rogue

Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

MARK OF ATHENA, MARK OF ATHENA. >:U Pssh, pre ordered it months ago. hoping my mum will forget that i have to pay..she forgets alot of stuffs. XDD

I preordered it last wek because my school gives out these magazines to order books from and it was there so we were like '15 dollars?" (student discount since we were ordering through the school). I oculdnt find 15 dollars in time so my main homie ordered it for us.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

I preordered it last wek because my school gives out these magazines to order books from and it was there so we were like '15 dollars?" (student discount since we were ordering through the school). I oculdnt find 15 dollars in time so my main homie ordered it for us.

Ahhhh, free shipping on Chapters...so I ordered MOAR books. HAHAHAHA.

Harry...Niall..I luffs chu..

Monsterrz's Wife

Beloved Rogue

Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

....One Direction? *cringe* YOU'RE ANOTHER FAN GIRL! -sprays you with lysol-

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

YUSH emotion_dowant IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT, DEY IS SMEXY

Monsterrz's Wife

Beloved Rogue

Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X
Hoshina Utau120
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

YUSH emotion_dowant IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT, DEY IS SMEXY

they're boys,not men. Their age is nothing compared to their bodies.Boys are not sexy,my darlin

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
X-Beautiful Insanity-X

:T No comment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash