Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jolly Tipper

some good item when making an animal avatar? I was looking through the market for items and i could not find any! or maybe i was looking to hard. sweatdrop

i started out with a grey based animal with mint ears and a brown based animal with mint ears. I would export an avatar of it but gaia keep giving me the human version instead.

Greedy Elder

6,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
ScarletNightengale
some good item when making an animal avatar? I was looking through the market for items and i could not find any! or maybe i was looking to hard. sweatdrop

i started out with a grey based animal with mint ears and a brown based animal with mint ears. I would export an avatar of it but gaia keep giving me the human version instead.
Try searching for kitsune, wolf, cat, dragon, etc....... iv had a couple pretty awesome animal aviis

Feral Rogue

Coocoon, Forteanagoria, Imaginary Friend, Black Wolf, Brown Wolf, Uncanny Form, Superior Form, Neko Cosplay, Stag Companion, Oisin's Blessing, Actaeon's Blessing, Chuchip's Blessing, Daylight Toro the Bulltaur, Fae Cervidae, Pahn's Horns, Kelp o' th' Loch, Padmavati's Lotus, Trestle Lurker, Midnight Craving, Stag Companion, Hyena Companion, Jungle King, Saber-Tooth Tiger, Raccoon Companion, Carnival Tiger Companion, Bat Companion... I could go on.

Wheezing Prophet

don't buy Pahn's Horns at the moment because it's been artificially inflated by 200-400%.

Jolly Tipper

Esoteric Majnun
ScarletNightengale

Try searching for kitsune, wolf, cat, dragon, etc....... iv had a couple pretty awesome animal aviis

thanks i will try that!

Jolly Tipper

Dean_Wax
don't buy Pahn's Horns at the moment because it's been artificially inflated by 200-400%.

thank you , i hate when items inflate. i almost had enough for the butterfly kick but they inflated to 900 mil from 300mil which i refuse to buy at that ridiculous price

Jolly Tipper

Rogue Bard
Coocoon, Forteanagoria, Imaginary Friend, Black Wolf, Brown Wolf, Uncanny Form, Superior Form, Neko Cosplay, Stag Companion, Oisin's Blessing, Actaeon's Blessing, Chuchip's Blessing, Daylight Toro the Bulltaur, Fae Cervidae, Pahn's Horns, Kelp o' th' Loch, Padmavati's Lotus, Trestle Lurker, Midnight Craving, Stag Companion, Hyena Companion, Jungle King, Saber-Tooth Tiger, Raccoon Companion, Carnival Tiger Companion, Bat Companion... I could go on.

thank you blaugh . btw you should go on if want to wink

Feral Rogue

ScarletNightengale
Rogue Bard

thank you blaugh . btw you should go on if want to wink
Bunny Luv, any of the Bakeneko items, Minotaur Asterion, Mizuchi's Jewel, Sidhe Lord of the Cavern, Yama No Tamago, Antlers of Cernunnos, Freki the Red Wolf, Wolf Ears, any of the Astra Swishing Tail items, any of the Astra Perky Wolf Ears items, Cat Faces, Rufus Cosplay, any of the Simian Tail items, Chameleon Tail, Were Tail, Rat Tail, Faun Legs, Orca Tail... there are so many, and they're sooo easy to look up in the Marketplace.

Wheezing Prophet

ScarletNightengale
Dean_Wax

thank you , i hate when items inflate. i almost had enough for the butterfly kick but they inflated to 900 mil from 300mil which i refuse to buy at that ridiculous price

i know, it's ludicrous. I saw it at 75M with an average buy price of 68M so I added it to my wish list, nek minute 300M with average still 68M

ain't paying more than 75 for that s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces