Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Scarface

tra la la la

What do you think?

~dcb doesn't rate back. <5

Witty Genius

Looks dingy and creepy....

I like it! I give it a 10/10

If your avatar was a character in a story, what would the story be about, and what role would this character play? O.o I'm so intrigued by it

Aekea Scarface

TekoaNaman

If your avatar was a character in a story, what would the story be about, and what role would this character play? O.o I'm so intrigued by it

Thanks. :}

That's an interesting question, and I have to think of an answer. I didn't make it with any type of character or theme in mind, though.
I imagine the story would be a fantastical journey with my character appearing in some almost Wonderland-esque forest. It is unknown whether or not it would talk.

Witty Genius

0-DCB
TekoaNaman

That's an interesting question, and I have to think of an answer. I didn't make it with any type of character or theme in mind, though.
I imagine the story would be a fantastical journey with my character appearing in some almost Wonderland-esque forest. It is unknown whether or not it would talk.

I didn't expect you to have created this with any character or theme in mind. It just looked interesting enough to ask that question. I can picture this character to be in a story with a Wonderland component. I think this character would be more interesting if it was a non-speaking one. I can see smoke coming out of its nostrils for some reason.

Aekea Scarface

TekoaNaman
0-DCB
TekoaNaman

I didn't expect you to have created this with any character or theme in mind. It just looked interesting enough to ask that question. I can picture this character to be in a story with a Wonderland component. I think this character would be more interesting if it was a non-speaking one. I can see smoke coming out of its nostrils for some reason.
ha ha! I just imagine him smoking himself instead of a pipe. xD

Witty Genius

0-DCB
TekoaNaman
0-DCB
TekoaNaman

ha ha! I just imagine him smoking himself instead of a pipe. xD

LOL! Oh, man. That would be interesting to see, hahahaha....

Aekea Scarface

Invisible Gekko

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's quite interesting, I quite like it a lot.
But that Weeping Wanderer top is really awkward. You got that nice rough/grungy feeling from the bottom and top but then a smooth and clean top.
Ehh, it looks cool, so I wouldn't bother.

Aekea Scarface

Aekea Scarface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces