Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I mean, it's bad enough he's eating people's souls, but doing it while practically exposing himself? Oh, the inhumanity!!!

Does anybody know of a shirt he could possibly wear that'd match the rest of his outfit? Or are there suggestions on how to make the rest of him look even snazzier? Maybe if we spiffy him up, he'll spare our souls!!!

someone file this topic under "reasons HolyCrap should not write anything at nearly 1 in the morning"

*Edit*
The unholy demon of pinkness is now donning Dutiful Butler's Black Vest and Shirt as per request. But are covered nipples and a fancy tie enough to satisfy his taste for souls?!

Greedy Genius

*files under reasons why HolyCrap should write everything at one in the morn*
nO I don't have any suggestions.

EDIT: Jk, here.
Dutiful Butler's Black Vest and Shirt

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Organic Jello

I feel a lot better now usually writing for my Creative Writing class at 1 in the morning

And sweet~ I'll try that!

Greedy Genius

HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

I feel a lot better now usually writing for my Creative Writing class at 1 in the morning

My friend too a Creative Writing class and she made me help her with it.
I'm never allowed to help again.

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Was the story you helped with too awesome and made all the other students jealous?

Greedy Genius

HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Was the story you helped with too awesome and made all the other students jealous?
Actually, yes.
And she couldn't live up to the fact that a Business major whopped her a**.

Actually, it was more like the story got so ******** weird that the entire class was concerned for her well being and judged her really hard.

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Actually, yes.

Actually, it was more like the story got so ******** weird that the entire class was concerned for her well being and judged her really hard.

We had a story like that in my creative writing. It was even weirder because it's creative non-fiction and the assignment was "a moment of our lives we don't like to talk about", so we were all very unsure what to do xD

Greedy Genius

HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Actually, yes.

We had a story like that in my creative writing. It was even weirder because it's creative non-fiction and the assignment was "a moment of our lives we don't like to talk about", so we were all very unsure what to do xD
I was going to ask what it was about until I read the last part and now I'm a little too scared to ask.

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Actually, yes.

I was going to ask what it was about until I read the last part and now I'm a little too scared to ask.

What was the story you helped write about?

Sparkly Fairy

I think they have a through the picture frame item that is pink o.o

Greedy Genius

HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello

Actually, yes.

It was like a Alice in Wonderland type of story, my friend is fond of those types.
It was about a guy who falls asleep on a train and every time he wakes up he's in a different world and the more the train went along the weird and creepier and more terrifying each one got.
Guess who had to come up with all the worlds emotion_awesome
I finish the story for her because all she got up to was the first time he fell asleep and she couldn't come up with why he would keep falling asleep.

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
HolyCrapItsRyco
Organic Jello
Actually, yes.

It was like a Alice in Wonderland type of story, my friend is fond of those types.
It was about a guy who falls asleep on a train and every time he wakes up he's in a different world and the more the train went along the weird and creepier and more terrifying each one got.
Guess who had to come up with all the worlds emotion_awesome
I finish the story for her because all she got up to was the first time he fell asleep and she couldn't come up with why he would keep falling asleep.

That sounds like an awesome story!! *is a sucker for those kind of things*

Demonic Receiver

15,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
S A K U B A R A
I think they have a through the picture frame item that is pink o.o

They do! Man, I wish I had enough gold to get it right now xDD

Profitable Prophet

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Marathon 300
HolyCrapItsRyco
I mean, it's bad enough he's eating people's souls, but doing it while practically exposing himself? Oh, the inhumanity!!!

Does anybody know of a shirt he could possibly wear that'd match the rest of his outfit? Or are there suggestions on how to make the rest of him look even snazzier? Maybe if we spiffy him up, he'll spare our souls!!!

someone file this topic under "reasons HolyCrap should not write anything at nearly 1 in the morning"

*Edit*
The unholy demon of pinkness is now donning Dutiful Butler's Black Vest and Shirt as per request. But are covered nipples and a fancy tie enough to satisfy his taste for souls?!
-
-GLOMP-

Tipsy Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out