Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
Kingy Says:

What a lovely thread. 3nodding
Subspace Emissary and FALCON PUNCH please?
~♥Kingy

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
2 minute brawl and cruel brawl, please. :3

Shy Friend

2-minute brawl and Final Smash, please.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Full closet 200
Oh awesome! Thank you for the rate, that's a really good idea. Enjoy your new Wii~!
So hard to choose gonk
I think I'll take a Stage Creator and a Final Smash, please.

Fuzzy Lunatic

*Presses START!*

Well this seems like a fun thread xP
Can I get a 2 Minute Brawl and a 100 Man Brawl, please?

Angelic Zealot

Choose your character to go into the Subspace Emissiary!! (big announcer's voice). Seriously tho, I love the theme.
Virtual Victrola
Frostbell
Ahaha, this is a fantastic thread idea!

My avi's not all that great, but I would like Stage Creator & 100 Man Brawl, please. heart

/presses START whee

Why thank you. -/bows politely-

I disagree. I think your avatar is quite nice.

It is a dark night in the middle of a swampy stage. Your avatar has been selected to try out an exploration setting that may be in the next edition of a fighting tournament in exchange for being in said tournament. Reluctantly, your avatar lifts her lantern to see the face of a creature placed in the stage. Undetered by its zombie-like appearance, your avatar swings the shaft of the light at it, causing it to disappear in a poof of violet dust. There is a shattering of glass, as the blow had broken the glass of the lantern. There is a distinct noise of a kindling flame as the small light that had guarded your avatar through the darkness began to spread forth. Slowly, light creeps back in. Illuminated in the misty fog are an endless, daunting mob of faces of the creature your avatar just defeated. Scowling and gritting her teeth, she clamps onto her staff, the remains of the shattered lantern, and pulls down her hood. With a battle cry, she charges forth towards the crowd of monsters, proceeding to plow through them like they were tissue paper.

Your avatar would defeat fifty-two enemies. After defeating the clone of a half-hazardly made avatar, your avatar would not expect the next two faceless enemies to appear so quickly and hit her under the stage to where she could not recover.

eek heart

Wow, I didn't know you were still doing these! Thanks so much. whee I love your descriptions; you seem like a good writer~

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
*presses START/*

Subspace Emissarym and Cruel Brawl, please?
I love this board. c;

Witty Loiterer

Frostbell
Virtual Victrola
Frostbell
Ahaha, this is a fantastic thread idea!

My avi's not all that great, but I would like Stage Creator & 100 Man Brawl, please. heart

/presses START whee

Why thank you. -/bows politely-

I disagree. I think your avatar is quite nice.

It is a dark night in the middle of a swampy stage. Your avatar has been selected to try out an exploration setting that may be in the next edition of a fighting tournament in exchange for being in said tournament. Reluctantly, your avatar lifts her lantern to see the face of a creature placed in the stage. Undetered by its zombie-like appearance, your avatar swings the shaft of the light at it, causing it to disappear in a poof of violet dust. There is a shattering of glass, as the blow had broken the glass of the lantern. There is a distinct noise of a kindling flame as the small light that had guarded your avatar through the darkness began to spread forth. Slowly, light creeps back in. Illuminated in the misty fog are an endless, daunting mob of faces of the creature your avatar just defeated. Scowling and gritting her teeth, she clamps onto her staff, the remains of the shattered lantern, and pulls down her hood. With a battle cry, she charges forth towards the crowd of monsters, proceeding to plow through them like they were tissue paper.

Your avatar would defeat fifty-two enemies. After defeating the clone of a half-hazardly made avatar, your avatar would not expect the next two faceless enemies to appear so quickly and hit her under the stage to where she could not recover.

eek heart

Wow, I didn't know you were still doing these! Thanks so much. whee I love your descriptions; you seem like a good writer~

heart

I had a bit of a ....hiatus... Haha. But I'm happy to be back now. No problem.

Thank you for the complement. I do enjoy writing and these little tidbits help me for my roleplays and stories too.

Sparkling Supporter

Final Smash and 2-Minute Brawl please

Mythical Risk-Taker

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Stage Selection & 100 Man Brawl, please

Timid Lunatic

XMajestic_Dreaming_AngelX
Okay, this is too tempting. I wanna try this out:

Stage Creator and 2 minute brawl. ouo

Yeah, so, BTW, Don't rate this avie since you're back. (I mean, unless you really want to rate it...)

And since I'm not, like, rich enough anymore to get it, can you rate my dream avie?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (you helped create this! Cx )

If you dunt wanna rate the dream avie, then you might as well rate the old one on my old account. cx I want the same as before, BTW. Prettyplz

Witty Nymph

2 minute brawl and a stock match please? ^-^

/presses START

I'm planning on submitting this to the arena as part of a group entry of faeries. :3 Mine is the "Seamstress Faerie".

Party Animal

cruel brawl and subspace emissiary pls? *-*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas