Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Loiterer

Sakura Parfait
Stock Match and Stage Selection, please.

3/5

Your avatar is cute and trendy and I like the theme and look, but the arena may not take kindly to the fact that you used more than one Little Lucie. Personally, the earings from Noel's Gift catch my eye and make me wished you used more gold.

I'd see your avatar wandering outside a boutique in a big city.

Witty Loiterer

Nemuki
Virtual Victrola
My apologies for the late replies. I had a concert and a play I was in, and didn't anticipate I wouldn't get to post. Here's your rates. :3

Nemuki
May I have a 2 Minute Brawl rate please?

Yes, you may.

7.5/10.

I really like your theme and color scheme. It has many nice colors and is rather original. However, I wish you would add more items to accent the Forteganoria tattoos- or use a different tattoo maybe. The head of your avatar is a little plain, so you may want to add an accessory- a black one because there is no black up there.

Overall, I really like it- especially the expressive face.

Thank you for the rate! c:

You're very welcome.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Rate meh, ploz. You sexy little thing, you.

=3

(inb4tootopheavy)

Witty Loiterer

Delicious Dane
Virtual Victrola
Delicious Dane
*Final Smash*
"FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!"

Your avatar's superpower would be to make poses so epic that it can beat people to a pulp because they're so busy still thinking about it.

(I never said they'd be normal superpowers. Hope you like them..... heart )

BADASS DUALWIELDING PIRATE MAN. YES.

biggrin

OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SUPER POWER EEEEEEEEEEEEVER!!!

I AGREE.

The idea came into my head as soon as I saw your avatar and I was like "Damn, I wish I could do that." Glad I can please. Hopefully the rest of the Final Smash rates can be this awesome. wink

Witty Loiterer

TheHardcorePanda

=3

(inb4tootopheavy)

-/pauses game-

Erm. What kind of rate? Select a rate from the list (so I know how to rate you), and I'll brawl you as soon as I get to it!

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Virtual Victrola
TheHardcorePanda

=3

(inb4tootopheavy)

-/pauses game-

Erm. What kind of rate? Select a rate from the list (so I know how to rate you), and I'll brawl you as soon as I get to it!

Derp... Cruel Brawl por favor?

Many humble a-sorrys.

-resume game?-

Witty Loiterer

TheHardcorePanda
Virtual Victrola
TheHardcorePanda

=3

(inb4tootopheavy)

-/pauses game-

Many humble a-sorrys.

-resume game?-

-/unpauses-

It's okay. =D

I'll get to your Cruel Brawl after I create a stage for Demonic Coconuts.

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Virtual Victrola
TheHardcorePanda
Virtual Victrola
TheHardcorePanda

=3

(inb4tootopheavy)

-/pauses game-

Many humble a-sorrys.

-resume game?-

-/unpauses-

It's okay. =D

I'll get to your Cruel Brawl after I create a stage for Demonic Coconuts.

Yessss yesss, this pleases me. Carry on. =3

Witty Loiterer

Shoes and Dues
2 Minute Brawl & Final smash, please.

Shoes and Dues
2 Minute Brawl & final smash please.
3nodding

>:3 You playing as two different characters? (You snuck on my list twice. Hehe.)

8/10

I have such a soft spot for real'tars.~

I love the uses of the unique colors and items. I haven't seen ANY of these colors used often, but they look great on this avatar due to their similar tints. The shape of the shoes would have thrown me off, but they add character and fit well.

I just wish your avatar was holding something...or had a backback.

Hmmm.... If your avatar had a superpower it would be.........
The power to walk on any substance. Your avatar would walk by nonchalantly over things like lava without being burned and everyone else being like "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?!"

Jeez. Not enough hours in the day and too many of you lovely people. I'm going to get some Self Destructs on myself and start with Sifen Yamashi's rates tommorrow. Sorry to keep you waiting again (REALLY SORRY ACTUALLY). I'm like slower than Bowser to put effort in these rates. sweatdrop
Virtual Victrola
Delicious Dane
Virtual Victrola
Delicious Dane
*Final Smash*
"FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!"

Your avatar's superpower would be to make poses so epic that it can beat people to a pulp because they're so busy still thinking about it.

(I never said they'd be normal superpowers. Hope you like them..... heart )

BADASS DUALWIELDING PIRATE MAN. YES.

biggrin

OH MY GOD THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SUPER POWER EEEEEEEEEEEEVER!!!

I AGREE.

The idea came into my head as soon as I saw your avatar and I was like "Damn, I wish I could do that." Glad I can please. Hopefully the rest of the Final Smash rates can be this awesome. wink

YOU CAN DO IT!!
I believe in you! * A* b
I'm kind of guilty for stalking/refreshing this thread the past hour.

I'm actually getting pretty tired too. Night Victrola and Dane, though you probably think I'm pretty weird for lurking for so long. lol
~SweetSissy~
I'm kind of guilty for stalking/refreshing this thread the past hour.

I'm actually getting pretty tired too. Night Victrola and Dane, though you probably think I'm pretty weird for lurking for so long. lol

GOOD NIGHT!!!

Candyy Mann's Sweetheart

Stuffed Waffles

/slaps the START button
"Choose your character!" and "Team Brawl" please. :3

Elder

12,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Virtual Victrola
amunhotep
/START

2 Minute brawl and break the targets.

-/accepts challenge-

7/10

This is an interesting avatar, and I like your style a lot. I've seen red and black and purple and black avatars, but I usually don't see the two together. It works out well overall, but due to their not being a lot of items with that kind of purple, some of the items don't match perfectly- others may make a bigger deal out of that than me (I don't really mind).

The layering on the torso and hat really caught my eye.

I like how you used Oculus Mythica. I had that item once, and I couldn't really get it to work well for me- those eyes were especially hard for me in particular. The combination of items for the face makes for a unique and almost old school face compared to others I've seen lately.

There's only two little problems I have with this avatar. The first being that the shoulder pad adds a smidgen of obvious yellow near the face. The other being the stockings; they get the black and red down there, but they may cause to much simplicity in an otherwise somewhat complicated avatar. (And I personally just get distacted by any stockings and dress shoe combo alone on an avatar, so don't worry too much about this one.)

Hmmmmm. Hope this isn't too hard of a level....

Suggested Item: Shoulder Pad (Seracila Pendant)
Suggested Color Scheme: Black, Red, Yellow, Blue

Gotta love those primary colors.~♪ Hope this helps inspire your next avatar!
Thank you very much.

Dangerous Smoker

Virtual Victrola
Haha. Long list of rates is long. X3 Soon, I'll have a full tourney of fights. Haha.

WTH i LAME
Sounds like fun! I would like [Subspace Emissary] and [Stage Creator].

I'm happy you said that!~ I was worried people wouldn't take to my fighting style. wink

Hnnn. My only suggestion I can think of right now is a common. If you want some kind of premium item, I can do it over. sweatdrop but how 'bout..... the Silver Garnet Lakshmi Bangles? Maybe they'll work with your scheme.

A man with a strange headband walks by your avatar. Seeing he is introducing himself, she tips her hat and keeps silent.

"Which way to the arena?" he asks, adding that he has a match with a tough opponent in five minutes. Rumor has it that this fighter is one that is among the favored to win the tournament.

Your avatar looks somewhat amused and points the way to the collesium. Her hair flicks as she turns back to the man, who seems to be staring at her unique eyes.

Being a lady's man, he flirts and kisses her hand. Your avatar does not react and walks off in the opposite direction, not saying a word.

The man finally arrives at his match, having almost lost his way. Stepping onto the platform of the battlefield with a grin, he faces his appearing opponent. It's your avatar, not looking at him while she makes sure her eyepatch is nice and secured before the match. The man cannot say anything before he gets a stilletto heel jammed between his ribs.

Yay for long lists!

Thanks much for the idea. I'll be debating on it and I love the last bit of the story. The ending made me laugh for I was not expecting that. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff